Londonlover101

Christmas hauls!

hey dolls! merry Christmas, what a wonderful time of year to celebrate friends, family, jesus and presents! here you can post your hauls of presents you got for other people or what your co-workers have gotten you or wait until after tomorrow to share your Christmas haul from santa! peace and love,skye <3

katyholmes

Re: Christmas hauls!

[ Edited ]

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

All for myself one for my sister lol wowii hip hip hurray 

AznAngelLiz

Hubby got me iPad Mini, Hoola bronzer and the Dry Bar Lemon Drop brush. The last two he got from my loves list and went shopping on his own without me knowing. 

Mother in-law got me the Formula X Twenty-two. Friends and co-workers got me Sephora gift cards (they know me so well). My parents and sister got me cash. Lol. I'm really difficult to shop for so they opted to let me buy what I want. 

I also ordered some some stuff for myself but due to the holidays, shipping has been delayed. Hopefully I'll get them by this week, then I can post pictures up. 

Hope everyone got what they wished for :smileyhappy:

killahbabe

I got the lemon drop brush from my hubby too! :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

@spyski you sound so happy, good for you, I love seeing people happy :smileyvery-happy:

Spyski

Merry Christmas everybody!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Now we have to wait another 365 days till next year hehe! I haven't been on in awhile due to family events and a lil event of my own which I'll explain in a moment's time. It was hectic here this morning and just getting to relax, yes Sephora BT is my way to relax sometimes :smileyvery-happy:

Anyway, I'm entirely thankful for the gifts I received today!

• A goose feather down comforter (allergy free) THANK GOODNESS for this, so my kitty can stop sneezing from all the dust in my old one!
  • MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau De Parfum from Ulta which came with a chevron style white robe and a huge GWP goodie bag. YES!
  • Victoria Secret PJS (a tradition with my sisters)
  • TJ MAXX gift cards (my fav)
  • Automatic cat feeder with portion control!
  • A substantial check from Santa aka Mom and Dad

OH HO HO! Drumroll please *****

The reason why I've been so busy and not on here for the past week or so...

I bought myself a gift this year that I've been researching into for 4 months now, a NEW (slightly used) car! I'm a big girl now, and made my first loan last week, and I'm going to pick up the car which is 9 hours away tomorrow. For all those wondering it's an Audi A3 TDI. Diesel baby! I'm so excited, after my wreck in September with my truck I thought it was time for something smaller with better MPG, and well I always loved Audis, so it hit me. AHHH! I hope i didn't just jinx myself in the ride up there tomorrow :smileytongue:

oklady2013

got Cherry in the Air, several eye shadow & eyeliner sets as well as Sephora Lash stash & Super stars set.. Santa brought me the Rollerball collection early & he redeemed the certificate for the full size Boyfriend perfume. Also, See's & Godiva chocolates, a sweater, shoes & some lingerie. I've been a very good girl this year

Londonlover101

@ prospon, how kind of you :smileyhappy:

prosopon

My place of work is one where you give almost everyone a gift (it is more like a thank you gift than anything else to those who are not your office friends).  Luckily most people I work with are ladies! I got everyone a Victoria Secret smelly (lotion, scrub, or mist) and then some baked goods I had made.  For my close friends I gave a Stila lip glaze and a homemade candle (they were so fun to make!)

Londonlover101

hey everyone! merry Christmas!!!! I just wanted to show y'all what I got, I cant wait to see yours <3 P.S my joujoured trench coat is displayed with me wearing it :smileyhappy: (my first picture of myself on BT!)

1.)Red trench coat by joujou

2.)Hollister long sleeved white shirt

3.)delia's varsity jacket

4.)oxford university hoodie

5.) American dream lace top

6.)delias tie front hot pink toppicture205.jpg7.)200$ of forever21 giftcards

8.)food dehydrator (don't even ask why I asked for it, im so weird with food :smileyhappy: )

9.) holiday greeting lindt truffle pack

10.) 10$ amazon gift card from my auntie

11.)10$ starbucks giftcard from my mum

12.)delia's combat boots

13.)hair elastic lollipop

14.)bodyshop cranberry body and hand cream (2)

15.) bodyshop shower gel

16.) Russell stover pecan delight chocolates (I ate three they are huge and they are amazing!!!)

17.)Sephora giftcard

18.) Sephora mirror

19.)peanut m&m's

20.) (2) godiva truffle bars

21.) temptation cat treats in chicken flavor (for my furry children)

22.)russel stover santa chocolate bar

23.)trident strawberry gum

24.)choceur chocolate balls (I will admit I have an obsession with chocolate!)

25.)lottery ticket, didn't win :smileysad: JK, im super lucky :smileyhappy:

26.) bodyshop cranberry joy body,room,linen mist

picture206.jpgpicture205.jpg

okay dolls, that's my haul I cant wait to see yours!

picture204.jpg

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

You look lovely in that trench! Merry Christmas to you, you did well...you must have been nice this year :smileywink:

P.S. Any extra chocolate can be mailed to me! Pick me! Haha. You are not alone in your obsession, believe me! Plus--I think the dehydrator is so cool! You can make veggie chips and such!

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

@marydiva thankyou so much, you brightened my day :smileyvery-happy: you are so sweet, my mum named me that after the island of skye near Britain, thankyou so much that is a wonderful compliement <3

marydiva

You're quite welcome! :smileyhappy:

marydiva

Aww, your name is Skye? That's one of my very favorite names! We named our puppy Skye. It's so cute because the daughter of the kennel owners where we bring her when we go on vacation is named Skye. :smileyhappy: Skye (the little girl) loves that our doggie and her have matching names :smileyhappy: I've always thought it was a cute, wonderful name. Anyway, sorry for being so off-topic XD 

DTalksAll

What a cute idea! I got Pink Sugar perfume last week, and that's it for my beauty hauls from Saint Nicholas. 

You see, I never understood what the birth of Jesus and Santa had in common. Saint Nicholas day is December 6th. So shouldn't you be getting presents then? 

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

love your thinking jesibeads, merry Christmas to you and your boyfriend as well :smileyhappy:

JesiBeads

Because my boyfriend and I are 12, we had an early Christmas. (I am still a stickler for stockings Christmas morning, though!) I bought him The Art Of Shaving Black Friday set, as well as some Clinique for Men products that he is not a fan of... so we have a return in our future. 

I got the Smashbox Wondervision Mega palette that is an Ulta exclusive. I sort of mentioned it on a daily basis so he'd get the hint.  Love the product, but horrendous packaging. I bought myself Naked3 and the matching liner. Why not give yourself presents? :smileywink:

My nieces are in middle school this year, and I wanted to make sure they got special gifts. I bought them each the Sephora Bling palette and a brush set. Their first makeup should be special. 

Londonlover101

@ladymeg I adore that motojacket!,@lilyyy your kate spade hate is to envy :smileyhappy:

ladymeag

I got something! It's pretty rare for me to get an actual Yule gift but I got one. My spouse got me a lovely onyx bead necklace (36") 

upload_5213947929691373636.jpg
I bought myself a moto-style jacket. It is longer than they usually are (my other one hits at my natural waist, which isn't always practical, this one is hip length.) 
upload_5338212468536555362.jpg

lilyyy

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

I opened some presents early. iPhone, nail polish diary, a kate spade hat!

image.jpgimage.jpg

poohblueberry

Cute hat! Owl drink to that! :smileyhappy:

taylorkiryluik

(0) Hearts

ahah, I was gonna post on the products I bought for friends and family, but then I realized I have bought a lot for myself too (on vacation in the US, from Canada). I think I'll have to hit this back up after christmas and Boxing Day shopping to see what I end up with after all of it!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 61 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • prosopon
    • killahbabe
    • shyvicki
    • marydiva
    • jxw200