colorobsession

Christmas Gifting!

Sephora has had so many awesome promotions and things on sale this holiday season, it's hard to decide what to buy! Beyond that, it's so tempting to stock up your own beauty inventory with all of these great deals in addition to shopping for others. Personally, I couldn't resist buying myself the Sephora+Pantone Universe Shades of Nature Palette when it was on sale for only $17 (I mean, really, how could I pass that up?!). 

What have been your best/favorite holiday purchases at Sephora this year? Perhaps it was a gift that you can't wait to give, or something that you gifted to yourself as an early present.

And if there was only one beauty gift you could ask for this year, what would it be? 

bijouxkristyna

Re: Christmas Gifting!

Toyko Milk Fragrance Trios ($10)

Sephora Collection Glitter Liner Set

Fresh Lip Set

Art of Shaving Kits ($10)

Sephora Collection Lip Gloss Set

Philosophy Cookbook Set

Basically I'm making up little gift boxes for friends, cousins, aunts

lylysa

(0) Hearts

@ Bijiouxfristyna, did you get the Tokyo Milk sets and Art of Shaving sets on the Black Friday sale? I tried to get my browser on my phone to load the sale page but it didn't work and I wasn't around a computer!!!!

I got the AoS sets last year for that price, what a steal!!!!!!

I've been dying to spell the TM fragrances!

lowrah

My favorite purchase for the holiday season was the Sephora Fragrance Sampler.. I redeemed the certificate for Prada Candy because I'm obsessed with it. It reminds me of LUSH's discontinued Candy Fluff, which I missed so much.

I picked up a Jack Black duo on Black Friday for a gift to my boyfriend from our dog. He currently uses a different brand of beard lube but I think the JB stuff is a little bit cheaper, and I could get points for buying it if he likes it.

lylysa

@ Lowrah, it's funny because my guy buddy up north got hooked on JB and when he ran out he tried to buy some cheaper shave items and clearly felt the difference! He called me up just to tell me he needed more JB!

lowrah

Good to know! If he does end up liking it, I just checked and it's a lot cheaper to go Jack Black.

He currently uses Bluebeards Original Beard Saver and for 4 oz it's $24. I'm assuming the beard lube is a similar product. The Jack Black beard lube is $32 for 16 oz!

lylysa

@ Lowrah, that packaging is so cute!

The Beard Lube is more of a all purpose, suitable for a wide span of shave/hair needs, but the Supreme Cream is the richer, denser, actual cream consistancy shave product. It's great whipped up with a shave brush! The Beard Lube stays pretty clear on the face so your guy can see where he's shaving.

The Billy Jealousy Hydroplane shave is great too! It has a nice citrus scent!

lowrah

Awesome! The Bluebeards stuff smells so good, but it never hurts to change it up. I'm thinking about getting him the men's fragrance sampler now that he finally used the tiny bottle of cologne I got in my women's birchbox earlier in the year. But maybe after Christmas because I've been a little spend-happy.

lylysa

The lip gloss set Diana posted was a purchase I made for stocking stuffers! Great colors and what a steal! I love that the sizes aren't some puny, wimpy, tiny gloss!

My cousin got me the Truth Kit from Ole Heriksen! I asked her for it and we always get each other what we ask for. :smileyhappy:

I also always snag up men's gift sets from Jack Black, my guy buddies get hooked!

dianabt

Fun post!

I think the best gift I got was the Sephora Collection Gloss Lab which I sent to a friend as a surprise since she was going through a hard time. Definitely cheered her up!

I also picked up my boyfriend this super cool shaving set that has a variety of items to try and comes with a gift voucher for a full size item :smileyhappy: Sadly it's no longer available online so I'm glad I picked it up, same as the Dot Marc Jacobs set I purchased for my sister! 

As for myself I wanted to pick up an Origins set but lucked out with the cute 500 point perk that has a cleanser, serum, eye cream and moisturizer! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sephoramusthave

And if there was only one beauty gift you could ask for this year, what would it be?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • bijouxkristyna
    • lowrah
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • colorobsession