Missie772

Chanel Holiday 2013 Eyeshadow Palette!

Hello my beautiful people!!!

So my Chanel SA called yesterday to tell me that the Chanel 2013 Holiday Eyeshadow Palette is FINALLY here! I had her keep one on hold for me and I picked it up today!!! It is absolutely beautiful, full of neutral colors (not that I need any more neutral palettes) and I will definitely get a lot of wear out of it.

It is the Ombres Matelassees De Chanel in Charming.

The palette- plain, simple, chic.

The inside of the palette- beautiful neutrals and I love the quilted pattern.

The swatches- they are super pigmented and would be gorgeous on any eye color. (There are 5 colors there, but the lightest one blended into my friend's arm).

It is a bit expensive at $80, especially for neutrals. But it is Chanel and I will definitely get a lot of wear out of this palette!

Pick it up soon! In less than 24 hours, Neiman Marcus sold over half of their inventory already!

poshified

Re: Chanel Holiday 2013 Eyeshadow Palette!

Thank you for the swatches, gal! That middle shade.... *drool*

Missie772

(0) Hearts

The middle shade is a shade that I knew you would love! It didn't photograph well on an iPhone though!!!

Panda168

(0) Hearts

PRETTY :smileyhappy:!

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Simply gorgeous!

PoesRevy

Ohhhhh, I truly like this!!!

Thanks for posting the swatches :smileyhappy:  and enabling!

spoiledbrat

that is only $16 per shade and IMHO the quality of the shadows in the palettes is much better than the single Chanel shades that are between $28-$30; i need to double check on the amount of product; the palette has as much, if not more, per shade - see it isn't $80, it is a bargain at $16 v. $28 :smileywink:

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Chanel single eyeshadows are .05 oz each for $28.50. And this palette is .32 oz total, so it is .064 for each color. If you convert it, it would be about $182.40 of single eyeshadow so $80 seems like a bargain!!! Lol... beauty addict justifying her purchase! :smileyvery-happy:

Chanel quads are .24 oz and are $59. So you are getting .08 oz more for $21, which is more than a product Chanel single eyeshadow but for less money as well!

IttyxBittyxMe

Pretty, but not for me. I couldn't see myself dropping $80 for a palette of 5 neutrals when there are definitly other alternatives. 

Loricaaa

I shouldn't have clicked on this... but I did. I love neutrals and I haven't really splurged on myself in a while.........

1.jpg

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

Missie i will try my best - i may have to email them to my tech fairy and have her post them for me :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

I do not mind ordering as my PS swatches everything for me and sends emails. The loot she is sending me is what i can hardly wait for; mini perfumes, mini lippies and "a bunch of surprises." She knows my tastes and it has worked just fine. No problems. She does a great job and i don't have to worry about missing out on cool stuff.

Plus, i am cleaning out my makeup closet and more product right now is not high on my list if you know what i mean.

Missie772

(0) Hearts

OMG!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post a photo of your haul!!!

CzaCee

Holy moly. It is beautiful. Now if only I can convince myself to wear eyeshadows, I'll be all over this!!

beautylovingirl

I'm still waiting on mine to come in.It was supposed to be here last Friday and I'm still waiting but now I want it right now!:smileysad:

Missie772

It was supposed to come in on Friday as well, but it didn't come in until yesterday. It was killing me because I couldn't leave work to get it right away and that I had to wait until today!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

That's the worst because it takes forever for 1 minute to pass and then your zooming through the mall like your going to a fire and then everyone steps in your way and the Chanel Counter is right there but you can't get to it fast enough.

spoiledbrat

Mine is in my pile at Nordstroms! All holiday being mailed the 26th!  I prefer these palettes over the Dior. I am a neutral fiend, but i had to have it. Yes, ladies, if you want holiday items you cannot wait. Nordstroms sold out of the majority of Dior in less than 2 days!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

I don't know how you can wait for all of your holiday stuff to mail! I would want it immediately!!!

Do you ever get scared ordering it without even looking at it or swatching it?

And yes I definitely prefer this over the Dior holiday quads!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • lyravega
    • poshified
    • beautylovingirl
    • Missie772
    • Panda168