berniebeauty

Cast members

This is really random, but I like how sephora calls their employees cast members. They do that in disney as well, and I think it sounds so much cheerier and nice than staff or workers. It also sounds like they are more unified. Just thought I would share that :smileyhappy:

~We are all beautiful~

Muchaesque

Re: Cast members

I'm a Sephora cast member, and I love it. The idea is that we're cast members, on stage, in costume, with leads and directors. It makes me feel like I'm not just working at a store in a mall; I'm playing an important role in a production that involves countless, talented individuals :smileyhappy:

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Sephora sounds like a dream job!!!

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I like this too! I feel important :smileytongue: I work at Disney & it is funny to get used to all the lingo, on stage, backstage, cast members, etc. 

makeupobesessed

I didn't know they called them cast members, next time ill pay more attention.

melissabt

Hi Berniebeauty,

I have to agree too! I think it sounds more luxury and definitely agree that it sounds more unified:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
dianabt

Hi berniebeauty!

When I worked at a Sephora store I remember how the cast members had to gather "on stage" for a touchbase and to keep up to date on things with the store and company. And our displays are called bays and gondola's, its a definite fun change from most places! :smileywink: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • berniebeauty
    • makeupobesessed
    • onomotopoeia9