prettyinpa

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1000 HEARTS, MALTIPOO!

Hey, let me be the first to wish you huge congratulations on your first 1000 hearts!  Your maltipoo looks have so helped me use colors that I wouldn't have thought would work for me.

Your work is much appreciated, looking forward to your next 1000!

glossylipgirl

Re: CONGRATULATIONS ON 1000 HEARTS, MALTIPOO!

[ Edited ]

Congrats to you maltipoo - 1000 Hearts - Awesome.:heart:

Thanks to prettyinpa letting us know. :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Congratulations maltipoo66!

I always enjoy your helpful tips, kind advice, creativity and fun looks! Happy to have you as part of our Beauty Talk community and here's to the next 1000!

(kimmi caught my attention with that super cute puppy pic!!!) 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
janinebt

Happy 1,000 hearts maltipoo! Thanks so much for contributing to our community I always look forward to reading your fabulous posts!

I can't resist a cute dog, so I'm keeping with the trend :heart:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
kssweetheart

@janinebt -- OMG, you have to put a stop to this right now!!! I can't stand all of these cute puppies, I need atleast one of each!!! You guys are killin' me. You make me want to cheat on my Greyhound, and I think a little ankle-biter like this would scare her to death.

I had a Teacup Yorkie for a brief while and she used to curl up on my chest and go to sleep, sigh, it was the sweetest thing. This is a little embarrassing to say but... my family used to laugh at me because the 1st day we had her she curled up like that but her face was pointing away from me and I couldn't see that little face and little nose, so I called my sister and had her bring me a little hand-held mirror so I could position it so that I could see her sweet face. I kept the mirror with me so I'd be prepared anytime she did that. :heart: She was adorable. :heart:

NonBeautiful

What are the hearts for? I'm confused :smileysad:

maltipoo66

@nonbeautiful:  Other people give you hearts when you make a post (like asking a question or sharing a makeup look), and you also receive hearts when you answer other peoples' questions.  You can give hearts by clicking the little heart on the right side of a person's post.  (You must be logged in to give a heart).  Hope this helps!

kimmi1115

Congratulations, Maltipoo!!  You went above and beyond by posting your awesome makeup looks.  I believe you're a makeup inspirtation to us all.  Keep up your creativity!

images.jpg

kssweetheart

Congrats maltipoo! 1000 hearts, that's awesome! and thanks to prettyinpa for letting us all know.

maltipoo66

Thank you so much guys!!  It's so great to reach 1000 hearts-I love this little community and all of the support everyone gives!  I love doing my makeup looks (I'm in the process up writing up two right now) and I'm so glad they help people!  Thanks again :smileyhappy:

Manda

Congrats on a happy 1000 and wishing you many more!!

anaa

Congratulations!!

katie1724

Congratulations! Keep up the amazing work :smileyhappy:

marinaanne147

Wow! Congrats Maltipoo! You certainly deserve this with all your incredible looks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 58 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • maltipoo66
    • anaa
    • marinaanne147
    • Manda