maltipoo66

Buxom Truck

Hey guys!  I saw the coolest thing today-just a block away from my apartment in NYC, I saw a huge line coming from a truck parked on the street.  I went to see what it was, and it was a Buxom truck!  They were giving free makeovers and handing out free mini lip polishes.  Since I was a little pressed for time I passed on the makeover, but I did snag a mini Leslie lip polish!  It's a beautiful golden pink that's great for everyday.  Has anyone seen anything like this truck before?  Such a great idea!

melissabt

Re: Buxom Truck

(0) Hearts

How cute is that! What a neat idea:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
katie1724

That is such a good idea -- and a really smart one in terms of publicity / customer development -- for the company! What a good way of advertising and getting the word out. Even though BE is well known, I bet they still found a few new devotees after an event like that! :smileyhappy:

projulie

That is so cool! My ultimate favorite lip gloss are the Buxom ones, so I hope to see one of those in my hometown.

janinebt

Aw how cute! I saw this a few years ago. Such an adorable idea. Leslie is one of my all time favorite glosses! It looks phenomenal on top of pretty much any lip color.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

How fun! I have seen flyers and advertisements for Bare Escentuals mini "events" around downtown San Francisco, but I've never had the chance to check them out! The one time I saw a mini event everyone had little foundation powders, brushes and primers to try. Cute!

I love those pop up surprises! This is a bit off topic but I once left work and their was a group outside handing out pita chips and hummus! Little freebies are fun! But ice cream.. sounds AMAZING right now haha :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
idiosyncraddict

Very cool! I've never seen the Buxom truck or any other Make Up Brand Truck though we have food trucks abounding! Great idea though. I love their lip polishes. Hope they come to California/the OC soon!

keelybt

Oh how fun!  There definitely should be more makeup trucks, like an ice cream truck for grownups. I was at my friend's daughters birthday party last weekend and towards the end the ice cream man pulled up and made a killing off the kids.  So when you said Buxom truck that's what I pictured. I'm assuming this one was stationary but I would love to see one rolling through my neighborhood with some catchy tune.

makeupobesessed

That is awesome! What a treat so nexpected.
orlando09

What a great idea! I have never seen a make-up truck let alone Buxom. What city was this in?

maltipoo66

In New York City-  I've never seen anything like it either, but definitely a good idea! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 38 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • katie1724
    • maltipoo66
    • orlando09
    • dianabt
    • melissabt