veritabelle

Birchbox?

I am interested in becomming a Birchbox member.  I like most of the brands they have to offer, and I think it will be so fun to get a box of minis every month.  However...my husband is nervous they will charge for random things or make it difficult to quit.  Could you all tell me your experience with this company?

Thanks!

mkupgk

Re: Birchbox?

(0) Hearts

The products sucks.  Too many perfume and foil samples.  

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

I was just gifted subscription! I can't wait to receive my box! So happy!!! :smileyhappy: 

wildhoney

birchbox is awesome! definitely get it! they are not a shady company nor will they charge you for anything extra.  I have had nothing but good experiences with them.  Not to mention, you get 4-5 quality samples each month, sometimes even FULL Size products.  Each month you can review these products for points on the birchbox website.  (one review is 10 points)  100 points is redeemable for 10 dollars towards any full size product.

love love love love birchbox.

jxw200

(0) Hearts
Really like the idea of birchbox! I subscribed for almost a year and got some great samples and full size products. However I decided to cancel (was super easy so no worries there) in August. Some of the summer boxes didn't have great value or much of anything I was interested in and given the amount of beauty products I had collected, I decided I should just save my $ and rejoin at a later date.

ran8

(0) Hearts

If you are still in a quandary about this company, do your own background research.  There are lots of free to use stat sites and organizations (BBB) where you can find more information. 

Read all the fine print, faqs, information on the birchbox webpage and decide from there. 

I would see how it worked out on a one time payment for a few months before trying any subscription service offered.  If you decide to do a subscription, make sure the credit card/bank/debit card company you use has good customer service and policies in case something bad happens. 

Best of luck! 

mizzmona

I signed up for Birchbox a few months ago and I love it!...

(0) Hearts
I signed up for Birchbox a few months ago and I love it! I've not seen any random charges come up on my account. However once you sign up, the 1st of every month they'll take out $10 for that months Birchbox. Unless you sign up for the yearly membership. I love getting my box of minis and sometimes full size items every month. What's also great is the points they give you for reviewing the products and inviting friends rack up pretty quickly, and for every 100 points you get $10 you can used for a full sized product. What more could you ask for?

:smileyhappy:

brandiandi

Hi there, I started birchbox only a few months ago. I can...

Hi there, I started birchbox only a few months ago. I can say so far I have had no random charges on my account. You get a lot of emails about the products they feature each month, but that's about it. I have not tried to cancel it, but their customer service is amazing. The first month I got an email saying they sent my stuff, but I never got it. I emailed customer service and THAT day they sent out a new box! The lady was very nice and helpful, and even followed through to make sure I recieved the second box. I think it is definitely worth starting up! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • sephoralovex
    • brandiandi
    • wildhoney
    • veritabelle