Best Gift with Purchases? From Sephora and Elsewhere?

Missie772

Best Gift with Purchases? From Sephora and Elsewhere?

[ Edited ]

Hello my beautiful people!

As the holiday approaches, many beauty companies are offering amazing Gift with Purchases. What are you favorite/best Gift with Purchases from Sephora and not from Sephora?

My favorite GWP from Sephora has been the Classic ItKit offered last year around the holidays:

My favorite GWP from elsewhere is a tie between Dior and Chanel (both from earlier this year):

Chanel GWP: Perfume vial, mini mascara, mini makeup remover, skincare, and a baby Les Beiges. I got this from Macy's.

Dior GWP: Perfume vial, mini lip gloss, mini lash maximizer, a serum, a mini quint eyeshadow, along with a cute patent black Dior clutch. I got this from Nordstrom.

What are YOUR favorite GWPs from Sephora and elsewhere??

Missie772

Re: Best Gift with Purchases? From Sephora and Elsewhere?

That is so awesome that they are willing to send you the GWP and on top of that give you the Laura Mercier GWP as much! I love Nordies!!!

poshified

I LOVE those mini Dior quints, except that they're too cute to use :smileytongue:

So I caved into the Clinique GWP at Macy's (still going on, btw.) I picked up the neutrals set. Shocking, I know! It is quite generous, and the Chubby Stick is nearly full sized.

cliniquegwp.JPG

My Nordstroms was having a beauty event on Saturday and handing out a large tote bag, along with a smaller makeup bag. We were then led to an area of samples where we were told to help ourselves. It didn't help the other SA's were circling the area, so I grabbed the things I was interested in trying out :smileyhappy:

nordiesgwp.JPG

kittichick

(0) Hearts

that Macy's Clinique GWP is still going on??? I thought it ended weeks ago! O.O

kittichick

(0) Hearts

aaaaand that's why you should check the dates of posts. Dang.

princesskat17

(0) Hearts

Clinique GWPs are the best! I had no idea this one was going on, and now I'm tempted.

Missie772

Omg! I love the Clinique GWP!!! And seriously I love that they were like go help yourselves to samples. You got some good ones!

What Jo Malone perfumes did you get?

linda711

LOVE the Clinique GWP this season!

shapeshifter

swfupload_6795371332893729398.jpgOops, forgot this one, too.

shapeshifter

As I'm posting this, I'm realizing I may have a bit of a GWP problem. These are the ones I've gotten this season. Not counting the one I just pre-ordered from Clinique at Nordstrom's today....*hangs head in shame*.

MANY ARE GIFTS! (also to myself!). And x3 on the first Clinique one and x2 on the first Lancôme one. Uhg. No more until I use it all!!

swfupload_2233859071145151284.jpg

swfupload_1217615905657051824.jpg

swfupload_2676772354363217549.jpg

swfupload_2361686826243791932.jpg

swfupload_7724626943450931996.jpg

swfupload_7750860970643357905.jpg

Missie772

I love all of the GWP! I never really shopped at department stores before even though I knew about all the GWP... I didn't think it was worth it to deal with the pushy Sales Associates and Sephora was my main shop for makeup. But now, when I know exactly what I want, I go there, tell them what I need, get my GWP and leave. I used to be so sad that I won't get points from it but then I realized that I get SO MUCH MORE with a GWP so I have been shopping at departments stores much more this year!

crayzeeRN

In case anyone isn't aware of this website, I wanted to post it!

Do a google search for "GWP Addict." (we can't post links here :smileyhappy: )

LadyInWhite

I'm not quite sure whether I love you or hate you for showing me this site . . . bye bye paycheck :smileytongue:

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the tip! I love the website! But some beauty counters have "beauty events" that are not advertised all the time and they offer amazing GWP as well! That is how I got both the Chanel and Dior ones... neither were advertised.

beautylovingirl

Have you tried the Tendre from Chanel? It's one of my absolute favorites!

Missie772

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@beautylovingirl: It is one of my favorites as well!!! I got a Chanel Chance (the regular one) for Christmas a few years ago. I knew that so many people wore it and it was just over used so I exchanged it for the Tendre. I loved it and I ran out of it earlier this year. Glad to have a small vial again! But I already bought 3 full sized perfumes and going to buy another 3 more so I think I will wait until next year to get my second bottle of Tendre.

We are so much alike!!! LOVE IT!!!

crayzeeRN

Good to know! I'm not one to go to beauty counters often (I'm very shy when it comes to talking to people in stores), but I will definitely keep that in mind!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

@crayzeeRN: I don't go to beauty counters often because I don't like dealing with people... but yes keep it in mind! Just ask when their next event is and they will tell you! If it is close, you can do a presale for it as well. And sometimes, if they have the GWP there, just ask to look at it!

crayzeeRN

Awesome, thank you for the tips Missie! :smileyhappy:

Missie772

(0) Hearts

You're welcome!

Kiki1517

[ Edited ]

I received the Clinique one because I needed moisturizer. Cool that it was only $25 min, the bag is not something I will use though. I just saw that Estee Lauder has a pretty great one with $45 min going on right now too.

estee-lauder-beauty-gift-popup_bg.jpgSMOOTHING GIFT:

• Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Creme SPF 15 (0.5 oz.)
• Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (0.24 oz.)
• Full-Size 'Pure Color' Long Lasting Lipstick in Rubellite
• 'Modern Muse' Eau de Parfum (0.04 oz.)
• Travel-Size 7-Shade 'Pure Color' Eyeshadow Palette in Sugar Cube, Tranquil Moon, Nocturnal Blue, Amazing Grey, Iridescent Violet, Amethyst Spark and Lavish Mink
• Travel-Size 'Sumptuous Extreme' Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
• Mini 'Pure Color' Intense Kajal EyeLiner Trio in Blackened Cocoa, Blackened Plum and Blackened Sapphire
• Cosmetics Bag
Use promotion code SMOOTH during Checkout.

LIFTING GIFT:

• Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15 for Normal/Combination Skin (0.5 oz.)
• Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (0.24 oz.)
• Full-Size 'Pure Color' Long Lasting Lipstick in Rubellite
• Travel-Size 7-Shade 'Pure Color' Eyeshadow Palette in Sugar Cube, Tranquil Moon, Nocturnal Blue, Amazing Grey, Iridescent Violet, Amethyst Spark and Lavish Mink
• Travel-Size 'Sumptuous Extreme' Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black
• Mini 'Pure Color' Intense Kajal EyeLiner Trio in Blackened Cocoa, Blackened Plum and Blackened Sapphire
• Cosmetics Bag
Use promotion code LIFT during Checkout.

GET MORE GIFT:

Spend $30 more and receive an additional gift trio, for a total value up to $194.

• 'Perfectionist [CP+R]' Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum (0.24 oz.)
• 'Idealist' Even Skintone Illuminator (0.24 oz)

kenny

Wow, that Estee Lauder one is nice

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 87 replies
  • 90 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • kenny
    • emmaclaire
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • jxw200