Missie772

Best Gift with Purchases? From Sephora and Elsewhere?

[ Edited ]

Hello my beautiful people!

As the holiday approaches, many beauty companies are offering amazing Gift with Purchases. What are you favorite/best Gift with Purchases from Sephora and not from Sephora?

My favorite GWP from Sephora has been the Classic ItKit offered last year around the holidays:

My favorite GWP from elsewhere is a tie between Dior and Chanel (both from earlier this year):

Chanel GWP: Perfume vial, mini mascara, mini makeup remover, skincare, and a baby Les Beiges. I got this from Macy's.

Dior GWP: Perfume vial, mini lip gloss, mini lash maximizer, a serum, a mini quint eyeshadow, along with a cute patent black Dior clutch. I got this from Nordstrom.

What are YOUR favorite GWPs from Sephora and elsewhere??

linda711

Re: Best Gift with Purchases? From Sephora and Elsewhere?

I love the Macy's Clinique GWP this season.  I bought a $25.00 Mascara sampler set, and of course the very generous GWP:smileywink:macys-fall-bonus-time.jpg

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

I noticed the start date for this was October, is this GWP still available? I'm on a no-buy right now and won't be getting it, but I can think of a couple friends who would be interested.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

They probably don't have it anymore, but the perk about free mini chubby stick was last month, so there's a higher chance of that available. If you are interested in these kind of GWP, I signed up on Clinique website mailing list and every time they have these kind of 6-8 piece GWP at Nordstrom/Macys/Lord&Taylor/B...something, I get email about it. You can do the same. =)

kittichick

(0) Hearts

I've been signed up for the Clinique Bonus Time emails for forever but I only get emails for maybe a third of their events. So I regularly check the GWP Addict blog to make sure I don't miss anything. (I really love that site a little too much.)

Missie772

(0) Hearts

It was a great GWP! My mom got that and I have been trying to take the mini perfume... but she collects minis as well so no luck in that!

Spacesuit- I don't think they have it anymore. My store actually ran out pretty quickly!

annypoo

I'm loving the Dior GWP and the Blitz bag (mostly for the UD B6)! The only one I remember getting was the Bare Minerals one way back. I never need to purchase anything when they have these promotions :smileysad:

Missie772

(0) Hearts

I like to plan my purchases around extra points or promotions! It makes spending money worth it in my opinion!!!

Missie772

I got the Holly Jolly Blitz bag this year and I must say it was pretty amazing as well!

haidy

(0) Hearts

I love, love my holly jolly blitz bag too!

brittieeee

Missie, That Chanel GWP is to die for!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I finally found a nice Chanel girl!!

jxw200

[ Edited ]

my favorite gwps in general are from space nk. loved their fall one i got - can't seem to get the photo to load but it came with two full size products (lipstick queen and rococo) and probably 20 deluxe samples and a reusable tote. 

Sephora gwp... last year they had a great nars vib one (or was that two yrs ago?) and a full size origins plantscription eye cream last fall. and the skincare rewards they did years ago!! 

Missie772

I loved the Nars one- I think it was the Sephora Hearts VIB promo code for Valentine's Day.

Was this the Space NK GWP?

I was sad I missed this one, but I ended up getting one at Bloomingdale's Beauty Event which came with like 6 deluxe samples and a full sized Kevyn Aucoin blush!

TeemaB

(0) Hearts

OMG IS THAT PIC A GWP from recently in Space NK in Bloomingdales or the website online?? =O Thats soo mny products! I would die to get my hands on so many products? How much did you have to spend?

jxw200

[ Edited ]

that GWP was the Space NK online, and i think it was $250. I split it with a friend haha. The lipstick queen lipstick and rococo nail polish on the right were full size! this one happened in september, and mine came with like even more samples than that. Crazy. they do a similar one in the spring. I can't remember if it was feb or march!  

The bloomingdales instore/online one that missie mentioned happened... maybe mid to late october? and it was with a $125 purchase i believe. LOVE SPACE NK. plus their rewards are awesome!!

@missie, yes that was the nars VIB one i was thinking of!! :smileyhappy:

FireSpinner

I'm new gwp addict :smileyvery-happy:  Ahhh hope that there's good gwp's availible next friday :smileyhappy: *aka: payday*

Londonlover101

is it only me but right now I think the gifts are lovely and amazing but the makeup bags they come with are the ugliest things ever?

marydiva

Oh goodness I agree. I always feel bad, because I know I'll just throw the bag up to the top of my closet, never to see the light of day again! 

ExcessiveGlam

It isn't just you.

kittichick

(0) Hearts

I've received some gorgeous ones and some fugly ones. The ones I get from Ulta are usually awful.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 87 replies
  • 90 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • kenny
    • emmaclaire
    • marydiva
    • misscg
    • jxw200
    • jojobe