glossyguru

Bed rest :(

I thought that I would let you all know that I'm going to be on BT a lot more for the next week. I am on bed rest for the next couple days after bruising the bones around my knee.

Some of you guys might want to know, so here's what happened. I play volleyball for my school's team, and we had practice this morning. I am not tall at all, so am a defensive player. I was going for a bal and dove to save it, but another girl on my team was going for it too and we collided. As we were getting up, she smashed my knee with her foot. No ligament damage, which is good, just a lot of bruising and swelling. I'll be ok. 

But yay, I'll get to spend more time on BT! I love talking with all of you guys on here.

theramenlover

Re: Bed rest :(

(0) Hearts

Like everyone else is saying, I hope you get better soon! 

On the upside of things, you're hurt but not to a terrible extent so you can be on BT more and you get to shop online :smileywink: 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!  You'll see the week will go by quickly :smileywink:

wingatprsct

So sorry you're on the DL, but I'm glad to hear there was no ACL or other ligament damage!  Hope you have a speedy recovery.  In the meantime, I'm hoping to hear more from you on BT!

glossyguru

I was so happy when I found out there was no ligament damage, I would be out for a year plus if there was. But I'll need a few days of bed rest and no playing for a week

beautylovingirl

Oh no hope you get better soon! BT is definitely something to help make you feel better.

midnightangel

Hope you recover quickly, chica.

kelsey808

Hope you feel better and make a full recovery!! (:

LCResz

I always knew volleyball was a full contact sport! Rest up and take it easy!

kimchikween

Hope you heal up soon..but in the meantime, have fun in BT! :smileyhappy:

nebel

I hope you feel better!  <3 

thesupergirl

Hope you feel better and have a speddy recovery soon!!!

glossyguru

Thank you everyone for the get well soon wishes! I'm already feeling a bit better!

jellybean917

Oh no! We always enjoy having you around, but get better soon! :smileyhappy:

garnett

Bummer!  Here's hoping you have a complete and speedy recovery.  :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

hope your knee gets better real soon! 

spoiledbrat

sounds like ick

get well quick

PoesRevy

Hope that your leg is better soon.

Take care

warriorwitch

[ Edited ]

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Titian06

I'm sorry about your injury, @glossyguru!  I played volleyball on a team in my HS's intramural league (or was that intermural--it was an in-school lunchtime league).  I'm no where near tall!  Of course this was back in the ancient 1980s.  I'm sure the game has changed a lot since then.  Enjoy your R&R and your time on Sephora!

BeautyJunkie325

Ouch!  Thank goodness its just bruised.  My niece just started playing volleyball this year for school and I winched each time one of the girls hit the floor.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 45 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • theramenlover
    • roxystar4
    • veronika23
    • BeautyJunkie325