carrie1975

Beauty

[ Edited ]

Tuesday is the start of Beauty 20% off sale. I'm not sure if its been posted yet. Only a couple brands are not included, I think Perricone is one.

miabt

Re: Beauty

Come on guys... you all know very well that outside links arent allowed :smileysad:  I removed them all... thanks for your understanding!!

xo, Mia

kalex

(0) Hearts

I thought that if we put "dotcom" instead of ".com" it wouldn't be an actual link.  Sorry!

miabt

(0) Hearts

There were a few full links, so i just removed them all to avoid confusion.  I think seeing the dotcom is starting to confuse a few people on the policy and what we allow :smileysad: 

kalex

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Does anyone know a way to finagle getting the ebates cash back and the 20% off at Beauty?  I try every time they offer the promotion and every time I click on the cash back the 20% discount goes away.

carrie1975

[ Edited ]

Go to ebates and open up the offers for beauty. there is a tab that takes you to the 20% off offer page. click through that link and you will see the offer on the page that opens up. click shop now and you are good to go for the sale

kalex

(0) Hearts

Thanks that worked! 

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

they may not apply it to ebates after though. there are some exclusions as to what offers ebates can be applied with

kalex

(0) Hearts

I'll keep an eye on my "cash pending" and let you all know!

kalex

(0) Hearts

I did receive a cash back notification for this purchase today!

carrie1975

I open a window from the email and shop and get the get ready and then open another tab from ebates. Then click open the cart in another window from the ebates tab you just opened. I wish they would do a promo code for the sale because it does make it difficult. Although then you can use a promo code during their sale, unlike other places.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Beauty Bar, Dermstore, Skin store... do 20-30% every other day usually without exclusions, or it's only prestige/ med grade. 

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

Hmmm darn I don't see them offering that free year with three purchases thing anywhere anymore!   But thanks for the tips, all good ones anyway!!!

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

I got an email before the thirty day trial was up. The email gave me another 90 days for free and said if I made at least three purchases in the next 90 day I could get it for a year for free. Are you a member yet?

spoiledbrat

how many more tricks do you have up your sleeve? - it is so nice to share your info on great deals - thank you :smileyhappy:

carrie1975

Well I've gotten some great info deals here myself so I like to return the favor when I can.

carrie1975

[ Edited ]

Make sure if you aren't already a member to sign up Shoprunner. You can get a free 30 day trial. It gives you free 2-day shipping at tons of online stores. There are also member only deals too. You can still use ebates with it too. I've had it for 2 years and haven't paid anything for my membership yet. They had a special promo that if you made 3 purchases in 90 days you get a year free. Get the free trial through beauty

properandlovely

Awesome, thanks!

ShinyMagpie

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

thank you for sharing Carrie - good to know :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats