linda84

Beauty at Marshall's!

[ Edited ]

Ladies, check your Marshalls! I wanted to share some great deals I found at my local Marshalls. I love going there for some awesome discounts, and recently I ran into Shiseido and Korres. I found some Shiseido sunscreen for $16.99 and $19.99. They also had Korres makeup removing wipes for $2.99, Pomegranate cream-gel for $6.99, Pomegranate toner for $6.99, Pomegranate Mattifying Treatment $6.99. Korres is my favorite skincare brand, so I was very excited! 

What are some beauty steals you have scored at your local Marshalls?!

bratknits

Re: Beauty at Marshall's!

Went to Marshall's tonight to grab some plastic tumblers and a pitcher for Friday and I found a Ciate Caviar Mini Bar Vol. 2 set for $12.99.  

bellarob

Great finds at TJ Maxx this week a NARS moisturizer. And they had murad, bliss, philosophy and lots of perfume. Will be checking this out again:smileyhappy:

laynebr

Ladies check your Marshalls! Summer is coming up and they have the. Bliss "was to the max" for $15 And a whole bunch of other bliss goodies for dirt cheap. They had a lot of philosophy products as well and they even had that mini amazing grace body was that was a 100pt perk. Frederic fekkai was also on sale and so was shisheido. I have to admit I never buy anything from their beauty section I go in more for home stuff but I picked up the waxing kit and the bliss original blue body bar!

bratknits

Couple of nice finds at Marshall's tonight.  Bliss Body Butter (29) for $6.99, a Ciate Chalkboard Manicure kit (25) for $9.99, OPI Avoplex & Nail Envy Duo (30) for $9.99 and a couple of Haraujuku Lovers fragrances for Easter baskets for $7.99.

bratknits

Marshall's had a couple really nice grabs today.  I grabbed a Ciate Feathered Manicure kit for $9.99.  They had a small stack of Tarina Tarantino Limited Edition Jewel Box Palettes for $29.99 that aren't me but someone might want to keep an eye out if they like the brand.

bratknits

Stopped at Marshall's before I did the grocery shopping tonight and they had Butter London polishes for $6.99  I grabbed Thames and Jack the Lad and there was another half dozen shades there.  I also saw OH Truth Is In The Eyes for 12.99 but I just opened a new tube.

spacesuit

I stopped by the local Marshalls today and I must have arrived on a day they got new stock, they had an unusual amount of good stuff - opi/nopi nail polishes in packs of two, all from discontinued collections; a ton of Bliss products for super cheap; several Ole Hendrikson products including a full size Truth Cream moisturizer; Philosophy body washes that were actually new in boxes; a Tarina Tarantino mascara in one of those locked plastic boxes; and a bunch of kate spade lipsticks that were all crammed into another locked plastic box. Even the obligatory e.l.f eyeshadow sets were in pristine condition, I was shocked.

wendyomgwar

Ugh, all my Marshalls and TJM suck!! The few times that they do get a good item they've been swatched and look dirty!! Totally jealous of all you ladies with the awesome stuff!!

stephyd216

I went to Marshall's tomight and was shocked to see Bliss, Ole Henriksen, Philosophy, Ciate, and more! Bought a Truth Moisturizer by Ole for $19, that's selling for $45 here!  Wow!

IllegallyBlonde

So I just scoured Marshall's and TJ Maxx and TJM was actually way better (this surprised me!) they had NARS! From the Andy Warhol collection, it was a kit with highlighter, nailpolish, and something else that was missing from every kit :smileysad: I didn't buy it even though it was only $15... But I got a 16oz AND 32 oz Philosophy showery gel (Christmas collection), 4 oz Philosophy lotion, and a BEAUTY BLENDER all for $26!

linda84

(0) Hearts

Awesome deals!!

princesskat17

Wow, awesome finds!! I'm jealous of the beauty blender as I've been wanting to try it. And I've only seen NARS at Nordstrom Rack, never Marshall's or TJM.

ireneh

What?! All the shower gels at my marshall's are still overpriced (like yay you save a $1)

Nice deals!

IllegallyBlonde

Im in shock; the 32 oz Philosphy gel (candy cane) was $10

ireneh

:-0!!!!!!!

super jealous! **bleep** that up!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

nice deals IllegallyBlonde!

comfyrock

(0) Hearts

The two stores near me were a bust for my needs.  However, I scored an Ole Henriksen moisturizer at the Marshalls near my parents' house.  Third time's the charm!

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

My local Marshall's + TJ Maxx almost always have Shiseido, which I've never actually used but would like to (my sister swears by it). A little while back I had the good luck of finding some Too Faced products, and quickly snagged them. :smileyvery-happy: Otherwise, I tend not to get much makeup or skincare items from those stores (Ross included, since it's similar) but I do love getting their perfumes! I tend to see a lot of Juicy Couture, Calvin Klein, the occasional Bvlgari, Versace, Marc Jacobs.

malday

Every single Marshall's around me is always chock full of nail polishes and elf cosmetics, but the few good higher end items are ruined by people opening them and scattering them about, swatching them, breaking stuff. It's such a huge bummer. Play with the junk, not the good stuff!! There was a Tokyo Milk Kiss Me Kit I would have loved to try had it not been tampered with :smileysad:

bratknits

(0) Hearts

That why I rotate which one I go to every week depending on what my other errands are.  Seems that it makes it more likely to be there when new stuff goes out before people can mess with it.  My 3 big weekend errands are usually the warehouse club, HMart or Home Depot so I know where the Marshall's, TJMaxx and Nordstrom Rack are near all of them.  In the winter we also have to go to the supermarket, we have a CSA and garden during the growing season, so there's one near there as well.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 77 replies
  • 72 hearts
  • 42 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • hydee77
    • malday
    • marydiva