sephoramusthave

Be careful when you post pix on BT

Guys.....I dont know if you noticed this or not, but the pictures you post on BT end up on google images. I found 2 of my pictures from my BT profile on google images, and when I typed in several other usernames into google images, I got all of the personal pictures that those people posted here on BT. If you dont care/mind, then awesome but I know that a lot of people might not be comfortable with having personal photos on google images. Heads up.

lowrah

Re: Be careful when you post pix on BT

Fortunately, my name is pretty generic. I also have not posted anything really personal online in over 3 years, with the exception of a picture of my tattoo removal progress on yelp. The website spokeo.com (which posts everything about you, your home address, phone number, anything connected to you online) really got me paranoid about having my information out there for the entire world to see. (If you're on spokeo.com, you can send an e-mail to them and they'll remove you)

prettyinpa

Good of you to remind us of this. I was shocked the first time I Googled my screen name how much of my Beauty Talk posts show up. I've always used a CGI avatar and I think I only have 3 other pics in my album, one of my arm with NAKED 2 swatches, but nothing more personal than that. lol

ChicDabbler

Thank you for noticing! Wow, good thing my username's so generic. I'm pulling out all personal pictures now.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 86 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • glamournut
    • jojobe
    • lowrah