butterblume

BT Get-togethers?

Has this ever been done?

Lily's post about meeting friends got me thinking. I've just relocated to the States and I haven't really had a chance to meet anyone but for a lot of us it sounds like making friends can sometimes just be a pain too. I thought since we all already share at least one thing in common it might be an idea to occasionally organise some get togethers.

They'd have to be divided up by region obviously and there'd be a ton of coordinating to do to try and pick a place/time/venue etc. But it might be fun. 

What do you guys think?

yazmin

Re: BT Get-togethers?

(0) Hearts

NYC here...

sp2001

@malday i love your city! (except for the $3 overnight parking fee)

malday

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Luckily the parking fee for residents is only $60/year (still kind of a bummer to pay though) and I live close enough to the City of LA border that I can have my guests park half a block down without them having to worry about a ticket! Oh and the fee only used to be $2 a few years ago :/

malday

(0) Hearts

I live in Alhambra CA, that's between LA/Pasadena for you non CA folks :smileyhappy:

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

Any Central Florida girls? I know I can't be the only one... Haha

starryeyes331

(0) Hearts

I agree! I cant be the only angeleno here!!

Dolan

(0) Hearts

If anyone's in the Boston area, send a PM my way! ^_^

starryeyes331

I'm in Los Angeles, and would love to organize or help organize a meet up/get together!

Haven121

(0) Hearts

Atlanta here..

MikuNerd65

That would be so cool!!! I would sure like to meet a girly friend here, since all I have is men friends around here. My only lady friend is in Arizona....*sigh*

lylysa

Spyski and I got to meet when she was in my city for work. Squeezed in some meet up time which was awesome!!!!

We went to have Korean food (hooray for a fellow foodie) and goofed off! :smileytongue:

MarB87

(0) Hearts

This sounds cool. I'm the makeup lover in my group of friends and family, so it'd be nice to finally have someone else to *cough* overspend with on makeup lol. I'm in California's valley...not sure how many BT's are out this way....

MK89

(0) Hearts

I think it's a great idea! It would be fun to have a Sephora/makeup buddy to swap ideas and tips with, and to go shopping with :smileyhappy:

I live in the Bay Area (West Coast), if anyone wants to meet up! 

vanillammm

I am in the Bay Area, too! I bet there are quite a few of us from The Bay on here. It would be fun to do a group lunch and shopping trip with a few BTers.

MK89

(0) Hearts

I'm down! 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Nebel & I met up to exchange TSB1 at a mall not too far from both of us. It was great to finally meet a fellow BBFF! We were saying after the holidays we'd love to have another meet up with whoever else lives in the NJ area. Coffee at starbucks & then shopping at Sephora :smileytongue: 

Loretta55

Spoiler

Dannyc please PM me for a meet up in NJ.

Missie772

[ Edited ]

Yep! I met up with a fellow BT when I found out she was in Chicago. But a lot of people say they are "in Chicago" but live in the suburbs an 30-45 minutes away. Turns out we live in the same area in downtown Chicago. Cool beans- but there are so many "areas" in Chicago and they are fairly large. Turns out we are neighbors... l can look out my window and see her building! And not just "see" her building, like you can "see" buildings miles away... we are neighbor neighbors!!!

We met at our neighborhood Starbucks- she came with her boyfriend just in case, even though it was a public spot. We got coffee, chatted, talked about makeup, and did a swap! It was awesome!!!! I have a feeling we will be great friends and I think this might be bad for our wallets....

TNbelle13

(0) Hearts

Memphis girls, let me know!!

DesertRose0706

I might be up for a meetup in Arizona.  Are there any Arizonan BTer's out there?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 85 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • malday
    • marydiva
    • jojobe
    • saturnwings