ChicDabbler

BB, CC, and now DD cream

[ Edited ]

So everybody knows what tinted moisturizer is, and now we've all got comfortable with BB creams which is suppose to do more fancy things, then CC cream comes along and claim to do every more things. Guess what? DD cream is now here! Not a April fool's day joke, but Julep just came out with Dynamic Do-all cream. And there's these DD cream from dozen other brands

DD cream

Lol, by the time we get to MM cream, it better be so awesome it will do my manicure for me. Better yet, if/when we reach ZZ cream, let cancer be cured.

Anyways, that was just something I saw today and thought was amusing. #Random, #NoPoint

jennypenny1995

Re: BB, CC, and now DD cream

(0) Hearts

Fell for the hype and tried Bb and CC creams.  Of which all were wastes of moo-lah.  Don't fall for it, people!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

@mafan I knew it!!!! can I get royalties on it or something? You know someone from the marketing department was stalking this thread :smileywink:  

& If it includes "everything your skin wants" does that mean it has glycolic, retinol, hyaluronic, salicylic, benzoyl, Vitamin C, E... 

AquaDrop

(0) Hearts

I got this DD Cream and it broke me out in hives for TWO DAYS. After only wearing it for five or so hours. Not only did it break me out in hives, but it had absolutely no coverage, and the medium shade gave me black face. This product is going in the trash.

nebel

(0) Hearts

I also found the "light" shade WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too dark- i think they are a full shade off in their formulation. I actually wrote them about it.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

i guess im glad i didn't get it. My cc was renewed this year so i had to update my info online, they sent me an email but  i guess i didn't catch it in time 

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I've never been happier to take the lowest value box (It Girl) ever.

Fabz

I think at a certain point the executives sit around and say, "Okay what else can we get people to buy?".  I am still getting around to trying BB creams. 

sephoramusthave

Oy. I've tried 2 TM, and own 1 BB Cream. I haven't tried a CC cream yet. I don't think I can keep up anymore >_<

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I saw Julep in a magazine somewhere....a celebrity raved about their TM.

makeupobesessed

Ok, now I'm really confused.  I just got the whole foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream difference....and then out came CC cream, and I was kinda on my way to getting that understood.  I literally just went inside a Sephora store and got a same,e of the Smashbox CC cream and had it explained to me again....the boards here did a great job, but I needed a follow up lesson.

Now DD?????  I almost felt like this was a joke !  But I do like the UU cream idea ;-)

starletta8

UU cream= Unicorn cream?

lylysa

ULTIMATE Unicorn cream!!!!! :smileytongue:

DTalksAll

I would like an A-Z cream please!

My requirements are:

- clean, treat, hydrate & SPF from head to toe

- manicure/pedicure

- get rid of cellulite, tummy pudge & arm flab

- give me muscle where I want it

- and do a full makeup application

All in 5 minutes from 1 product

That's not asking for too much is it? 

mafan

(0) Hearts

Here you go:

atoz.jpg

Philosophy is doing "hope in a jar a to z" cream.  Right now it's an Ulta exclusive, but I bet it will show up at Sephora and other places soon.  It supposedly has everything your skin wants from a to z but I'm not sure it will do everything you want!

ChicDabbler

Oh you forgot hair, my friend, glossy blow-in-the-imaginary-wind-but-falls-perfect-in-place hair.

Something like that already exist, tho I believe in non-cream form and called celebrity entourage and cost more than your mortage (random fact: do you know Queen Elizabeth have somebody who's job is to break in her shoes for her?)

kimmi1115

Photo Shop lol.

DTalksAll

hair was included in the "head to toe" but I should have added: 

- Beautiful, shiny, volumous waves 

I wish someone would break in my shoes for my. My boyfriend still freaks out when he finds shoes in the freezer with a bag of water in them. 

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

DTalksAll

Where can I get one?!?! :smileywink: And does it qualify for BI points, and free shipping? 

mkupgk

zz cream :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 29 replies
  • 72 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave