hi139

BAG

(0) Hearts

IS A JUICY :smileyvery-happy: COUTURE BAG GOOD FOR A 13 YEAR OLD NOT THE KID ONES

Gymchic365

Re: BAG

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well I would say yes, because I'm 13 and I have 9 Juicy Couture purses lol. I buy them all from the actual Juicy store, but there are cheaper ones(although they are from a few seasons ago) on sites like Endless dotcom or periodically Hautelook. I think if you buy designer at a young age, you learn to appreciate it and take care of it.

tenngal

(0) Hearts

I think a juicy bag for a teenager is a wonderful present as long as she is mature enough to realize that it is an expensive item and needs to be treated with care.  When I was her age I would have loved to have a bag like that and would have cherished it, so I think it's a great idea.  I would suggest checking eBay or an outlet to get a price break.

becca228

(0) Hearts

I say it's a fine idea!

officegal

(0) Hearts

I say yes if someone is buying it for the 13 year-old.

But no if you're the 13 year-old spending the money on it.  Wait until Christmas.  :smileywink:

makeupbrooke

(0) Hearts

YESS thats the perfect age beacuse girls are just at the age when they want some high fashion clothes jewerly etc and im pretty sure if a girl at 13 qant s a nice bag then shes gonna make sure that she keeps in good and clean and shell be extra careful were she puts it and were she brings it.  also maybe not the highest most expensive one to start out maybe look for a sale or nordstrom rack usual stocks up pin nice medium ones

vivienebanks

(0) Hearts

There's nothing wrong with a teenager having a juicy bag. I see a lot of people saying the price is high for a 13 year old to have. So to solve that problem, you can look at places like T.J. maxx or Marshalls (or any other places like that) for a cheaper price. They always have cute Juicy bags there for a good price (compared to retail). Also, if you want to but it online, Piperlime.com has a few cute bags for under $100.

trisissunshine

(0) Hearts

Juicy is definately high quality and pretty expensive; But there is always ways to find Juicy bags for cheaper prices...(Huhmm, Nordstroms Rack...hmm.)  So I'd go for it, but make sure whomever your getting this bag for knows that it's a treasure, and something very valuable. Anyways, Juicy is amazing.(: Hope this helped.

eeyore1964

(0) Hearts

I bought one for my daughter for Christmas last year and she was 14 at the time so I guess. It all depends on the 13 year old. My daughter is really good at taking care of her things and it's almost been a year and it still looks brand new.

cwotani

(0) Hearts

hi139 wrote:

IS A JUICY :smileyvery-happy: COUTURE BAG GOOD FOR A 13 YEAR OLD NOT THE KID ONES

lol no way! Thats too much money. One purse for 1 kid? She wouldnt even know what to do with it. She might want to take it to school which is a very bad idea.

ilovemakeup333

hi,

I am 14 and own one....its amazing. I would totally suggest one to all ages. Instead of buying one in the actually store, try buying one in a juicy outlet store... i got mine for only 88 dollars...A steal. Best of luck,

Jenna

superslickgloss

(0) Hearts

Sure! At a younger age I liked getting a juicy bag to, just remember to treasure it! Juicy is high quality.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 12 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • superslickgloss
    • cwotani
    • eeyore1964
    • officegal
    • trisissunshine