cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Australian Products?

Hello beauties,

I'm going to Australia in June and was wondering if there are any great items (skincare, makeup, or any other items) that I should pick up from there.

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Eliza

Re: Australian Products?

@Eliza1214

Look for Coast To Coast Australia - go google their website. I think they can be found in major departmental stores. Great organic line. I have been using some of their products for over 5-6 years. 

I dare say I've tried almost every item in their range. hope you find something you like! Strangely, their earlier products (the packaging is just words, without the flower motifs) perform better than their new product range. 

My loves: their body exfoliant, body balm, peach lip balm, and facial cleanser and facial serums and footcare range! 

Thank you @SpoiledRabbit!  I'll be sure to check out the line.  I'm always on the hunt for great organic products. 🙂

Hi @Eliza1214,

the Lucas' Papaw Ointment is very famous there. It's an alternative to Vaseline but made with papaya. 

It's a multipurpose ointment; it's good for cracked skin, burns, etc. I use it as a treatment for my cuticles.

Eleonora

Oh perfect!  I love papayas!  🙂  Thank you @eleonorarosa! 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing