iknowitstoday

Asking for good Vibes

[ Edited ]

I have a follow up doctors appointment tomorrow and I am really stressing it and freaking out I am terrified of what the results could be please no matter what your beliefs are I ask for your prayers, good thoughts, and good vibes. Also hopes for a bit of peace and comfort wouldn't hurt either. I really have no other place to turn because I don't want to talk to anyone in my life until after tomorrow/ I have a chance to celebrate/freak out I don't think I could handle them being sweet if that makes any sense. 

Thanks guys

I love this community

------------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE: Everything is okay I am so so so grateful to have a community where I can speak openly I have been concerned with fertility issues for the past four or five months I went into see the doctor two weeks ago and they asked me to come back for a follow up and ultra sound today was my follow-up got into see the doctor today and everything looks fine I do have a cyst on each ovary the size of grapes but they shouldn't be an issue we just want to keep an eye on them and I have another appointment in December

LolaVal

Re: Asking for good Vibes

(0) Hearts

I'm glad that you received good news from your doctor.  I'll keep you in my prayers!  Take care!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

Soo glad all is alright :smileyhappy: whew

PoesRevy

Thankful that you are okay. Here's for continued good vibes :smileyhappy:

spedteacher74

Glad to hear its nothing serious and you are ok!

Candy357

Glad everything is ok! Yay!!!

annonymous1

i also have the cyst issues as you, i found out when i was 14, sadly mine are larger so we have to watch them too...i will keep you in my prayers <3

Greyes

I just saw this on the BT feed, I'm so0o glad you received go0od news! I hate going to the drs and not really knowing what to expect. I am Catholic, so0o I always say a prayer or just make the sign of the cross to get me to deal with whatever news is ahead. I don't know if you are spiritual or religious, but go0od vibes definitely make it just a little bit easier to know that you have a support system. I'm learning very fast that BT is a wo0onderful support system! <<BT33

Spoiler

anaa

Glad everything turned out ok.  I have had a bunch of cysts also, they were an annoyance but nothing serious. 

latinadiva

Very glad to hear everything is okay! I found a lump probably two years ago and remember crying my eyes out thinking the worst. I was cleared within a few months which was a huge relief, but I know it is always nice to have people behind you! That is what makes BT so great! Here's to hoping everything continues to be okay for you :-)

beautylovingirl

I've had numerous cyst and endometriosis and have had surgery in the past for both. My husband and I were told that we could not have children,but we were married 14 years and we had a little boy who is the greatest gift in the world. So I know it worries you and you feel hopeless,but don't because God is the one who decides all these things,and I'm sure he'll bless you as well.:smileyhappy:

lucyshnoosy

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.  <3

veronika23

Glad everything is ok =)

wingatprsct

Glad to hear you got good news! 

smiling-dog-21283-1303501696-2.jpg

veronika23

OMG lol that's like the funniest thing I've ever seen!

annonymous1

Sending you peace & love <3

i hope everything goes well for you 

nebel

Sending you love and peace!

Namaste!

LCResz

image.jpg

No matter what, we will celebrate with you: if it is good news then we will cheer to good health, and if it's not such great news we will still cheer you on to having a successful recovery! HUGS <3

mafan

I just saw this and I'm glad to hear that everything is okay.  I wish you the best in sorting out your issues.  (And did the doctor tell you that a large percentage of women have cysts like that and never even know it unless they're investigating an issue?)  I understand your stress -- the two weeks i waited between ultrasound and results (for a different issue, but say fun tests) were horribly stressful.  I'm glad you can come and talk to people here.

Hang in there and have a good day now that you can relax a bit.

iknowitstoday

(0) Hearts

Sorry about my no punctuation!!!

iknowitstoday

Everything is okay I am so so so grateful to have a community where I can speak openly I have been concerned with fertility issues for the past four or five months I went into see the doctor two weeks ago and they asked me to come back for a follow up and ultra sound today was my follow-up got into see the doctor today and everything looks fine I do have a cyst on each ovary the size of grapes but they shouldn't be an issue we just want to keep an eye on them and I have another appointment in December. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 76 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kalex
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • annonymous1
    • poshified
    • ChicDabbler