LCResz

As a partner to consolvo's post: That awesome moment when...

[ Edited ]

you try to mimic a look you saw in a magazine and your significant other says, "Wow you look like a movie star!"

you start a new workout regimen and in one week your pants are already fitting a little looser.

your students get their AP results and they passed! 

image.jpg

ghkim

Re: As a partner to consolvo's post: That awesome moment when...

when you step on the scale and your weight has actually gone down despite the 3 desserts you had last night.

when you receive an envelope in the mail that looks for all the world like it contains a bill, and you open it to discover it is just junkmail.

when you come home from work and your baby crawls over to you, climbs up your leg, looks up at you, and gives you a big fat smile.

mafan

When a male friend at work (whom I've worked with for 24+ years now) after stopping by my desk sends me a message saying "I hope I'm not being too forward, but I wanted you to know you look great."   Yea, when we've been friends for so long it's okay if you tell me that!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Whoooo :smileywink:

prosopon

(0) Hearts

That awesome moment when...you are so bummed at jury duty that half of the group got to go to lunch early and you wanted food, but then 10 minutes later the rest of the people waiting (who didn't get to leave for lunch) gets dismissed to go home. Woohoo!!!

jinxski

(0) Hearts

Aw! That awesome moment when you get to leave work early, that's what I'm hoping for today :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

Haha love that little kids face!

That awesome moment when you find out the show you love is on netflix!

And when you randomly find money on one of your pockets! Oh boy nothing is better then that.

And of course that awesome moment when you swatch a new product, gives me the shivers! lol

ChicDabbler

Ahh, finding money in pocket randomly is what motivates me to do laundry. I once found $20 bill in the pocket after I took them out of the dryer....and then promptly lost it by the time I finished folding all my clothe. My friend kindly offered to help me unfold my clothe, and I politely refused.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I rarely ever have cash on me so when I do find some its extra special lol. Did you ever find the money again?

ChicDabbler

Don't remember. That was in college. Now I mostly uses credit card so I barely have $20, tho I do keep $1 bills for vending machines. =X

wendyomgwar

Plastic is the way to go! My brother always yells at me and tells me that I need to carry cash in case of an emergency. Money is so dirty though! It grosses me out thinking about how its been passed around eewey

DesertRose0706

Love the positive twist!

How about when, on a whim, you decide to try a random product you've never heard of before and it works great!

or when you find a really delicious snack that is actually healthy!

or when you come home, after a long and miserable day at work, to find a very nice Sephora box waiting on your door step :smileyhappy:

LCResz

That last one is so awesomely true! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • prosopon
    • wendyomgwar
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • jinxski