Meg82

Are we sure about the 2/3/4x week next week?

Has anyone gotten emails about it or anything since that one member posted the info from her store?  Is it possible that the event is limited to her store only?

I haven't gotten any emails about it and I usually get lots from Sephora and I'm just pretty much super paranoid that it's not going to happen lol.  Plus this weekend is a tax holiday in MA and if the extra points thing isn't happening, I will do my beauty buying then. Even though the mall will be nutty :/

Can anyone soothe my paranoid and anxious soul?  Are we for sure about the extra points week?

DoctorsMrs

Re: Are we sure about the 2/3/4x week next week?

swfupload_3730606207128834496.jpg

I can't wait anymore you guys. 

I want stuff NOW!

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Lol!

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

can someone tell me what this event is? i have no clue what you guys are talking about lol..ty!

rikkie

Yeah, I'm going to stay up (it's just til 1 AM and I'm nearly always still up then anyway) on Sunday night. I wonder if it will be almost as crazy as the start of the black friday sale, haha. 

ChicDabbler

LOL. Oh you ladies (ok fine, me too prob). I feel like comes tomorrow, or the start of the 2/3/4x day, this is what Sephora.com is gonna be like:

swfupload_7145607391236758947.jpg

DTalksAll

I did that last November during the VIB event because I wanted the bag. I remember it was right after Sandy, and we were still without power. Most of the malls didn't reopen yet, so I set my alarm, made a quick order on my phone & went back to bed. :smileyhappy: 

mafan

Oh, that is funny. :smileyhappy:  I'm glad to see I helped get everyone excited about more shopping.  I have been known to shop early when the 20% discount comes around if I really think something will go out of stock, but I definitely am not setting my alarm for 3 am!  After two days of 7 hour scuba lessons, I better be nice and soundly asleep at 3am.

That doesn't mean I can't get things in my cart if I'm really wanting something.  Then I can just push a button.  My biggest problem is still deciding what I'm going to get.

ChicDabbler

I'm going to let fate decide what I should get. There's several things in sales that I want but don't need. I'm a late riser and prob won't be on until 10-11am, and I'm gonna buy whatever's instock in my basket. =X

nebel

This is what I do.  I sort of leave it up to the universe.  If it is still in stock when I go to purchase, then yay!  If it isn't, I'll live.

LCResz

I wonder if UPS is going to give Sephora a kickback for the uptick in business? I am gonna have something coming to my house like every day for a while... 

DTalksAll

@keelybt. What's the time frame? We know it starts August 12th, but what time August 12th? 

keelybt

It's 12am PST :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

I'm debating setting my alarm clock for 3 AM EST to make sure I get everything I want...

Cormasaurus7

That's what I'm doing! 

Brainybeautysp

Does the promo apply to Canadian online orders as well? 

keelybt

[ Edited ]

EDIT:

So sorry ladies!  I was given the incorrect information earlier.  To qualify for the points in store, you must mention the promotion. It will be automatic online, no promo code necessary.

@Brainybeautysp Yes Canada too! :smileyhappy:

dc112

(0) Hearts

for online orders, will the points be added automatically or will there be a promo code we have to use??

DTalksAll

I think I read on the card from a youtube video that no code is needed on-line, but the bonus points won't be credited until September 29th. 

crayzeeRN

Is there any way to control when your package is delivered to your house? I want to order on 8/12, but I'm going to be out of town for another 5 days after that.

DTalksAll

Yes & sign up for a UPS account. It's free, and you can always request shipping changes & get e-mail alerts of your packages. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 49 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • aviscardi
    • melissabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan