Anyone else's orders taking longer to ship?

I placed a flash shipping order ($31 total) over 20 hours ago. Usually it ships in under 6. Not sure if I should be mindful when placing additional orders for Christmas. I travel for the holidays so I usually get the gifts a few days beforehand so I can wrap and pack them up.

This is not a complaint, just inquiring so I can plan my holiday shopping accordingly.

Re: Anyone else's orders taking longer to ship?

(0) Hearts

Yes. My ulta package is taking 5 days to get from the mid-west to the east coast. A lot of stuff I'm ordering is shipping right away, but taking forever once the label is created. UPS is killing me.

(0) Hearts

I live less than an hour from the Sephora warehouse on the east coast so I'm not too worried. Once a UPS label is created, I get it the next day.

Ulta is not that timely in processing orders, they took forever to get my little sister's birthday present to her. 

not to sound bratty, surprisingly mine have been quicker - the order i was to receive tomorrow and Wednesday came with today's order - bonus, the extra samples are back too

p.s. if anyone ordered the Parma hatbox perk, it is SO nice

It's ok to sound bratty, after all, your name.....

Seriously, nice to know bonus samples are back, I got an extra one in my last order and I think I'll actually order the full size when the sample is gone, which is unheard of for me! Yay!

I ordered on Sunday and my package only shipped today. But considering that the last day of the $20 gift card promo was yesterday and a lot of people procrastinated, it's understandable that fufillment would be a little slow. Plus all the people that are finishing up Christmas shopping may be clogging the system.

Good to know, it seems like I'll still get my packages by this weekend.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation