Any cool happenings in August? beauty or fashion-wise?

[ Edited ]

So not only is Marc Jacob make up line launching in August (bye bye, wallet), H&M is also making shopping online available in US (wait! come back, wallet! I need to squeeze some more money out of you!).

And Ariel collection is instore in August of course. Not that I haaaaave to buy anything, but since it's the last of the Disney collab, I maaaay have to go check out some of the items again.....in detail.....extensively......*cough*

Not sure if Sephora will be carrying them, but it seems Josie Maran's adding a couple items to her line, and Dr. Dennis Gross is launching a shampoo line?

swfupload_8404515452469584980.jpg

So, ladies, what beauty/fashion related things are you most excited for in August? any products/lines/collabs?

Re: Any cool happenings in August? beauty or fashion-wise?

Fashionistas, your time has come!

ImageProxy.jpgH&M! H&M! H&M!

(free shipping when you sign up, but only good for 15 days)

Sigma's 20% sale is now up with code SBAP20. Just a heads up  :smileyhappy:

Have you used these brushes before? I'm in the market for a few new ones but have never used this brand. Thoughts?

Their Sigmax line of brushes (including the foundation and Bunny kits) are worth the hype, especially since I prefer brushes over BeautyBlenders. Their regular line of normal hair brushes shed a lot -- avoid those :smileyhappy:

Sigma brush company, supposedly, will have a 20% code floating around sometime soon! Just a heads up :smileyhappy: