broadwaybarbie

Anxiety calming room spray?!

I love the aromatherapy collection at B&BW! I am prone to having mini-panic and anxiety attacks on random occasions every month, so these scents help to calm me and keep in a positive and relaxed state of mind. I was window shopping on their web page and I am intrigued by their products and different scents. I am specifically looking to see if their is some sort of room spray that I can just spray every so often to let in a nice relaxing scent in whatever room I'm in. Does anyone know of anything like this? It doesn't have to be from B&BW; anywhere is fine! :smileyhappy: Any suggestions would be great and I thank all of you lovelies for your time! 

jennjenn123

Re: Anxiety calming room spray?!

(0) Hearts

I've used the room spray before.  Eucalyptus, though it may have been combined with another sent.  

I like to wear a favorite perfume to help cope with anxiety if I know I'm going to have a stressful day out of the apartment.

Also peppermint candies are a win-win for me because I love the taste but can also smell them. 

drrragon

(0) Hearts

wow I was JUST doing this the last few days!  I get some anxiety too (it just comes out of nowhere and seems to have no cause) so I've been using scents to try and calm myself down.  I really like Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange and I just got a Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava rollerball.  I guess the fruity scents are just so friendly that they help calm me down.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I love the B&BW room sprays (former addict here). My favorites for relaxing are fresh linen, cotton (laundry scents are soothing to me, go figure?), lilac and honeysuckle. Have you taken a look at the pillow mists? If you have trouble getting to sleep, I find these really relaxing. They make them in lavender vanilla, lavender chamomile, and eucalyptus spearmint.

WhereYouStand

you can also try their scented wall plug ins from bath & body works. i love those you just walk into the house after a stressful day and the first thing that hits you is the scent from the plug wafting through your house. it's like the minute you walk in that door from whever you just arrived home from all the muscles that the stress in your face and body just untenses if even for a little bit.  I like the honeysuckle and amber ones.

dianabt

I love those room sprays!

I also find lavender scented FACE sprays help to calm me down when I feel  stressed or panicky as well!

The Josie Maran is my favorite and I LOVED the old ones made from Shu Uemura:

Josie Maran - Lavender Mist - Calming Lavender Water

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
janinebt

I've seen room and linen sprays at various sort of bath shops. The idea seems like a good one, but if I need a little pick me up I will just mix a few drops of lavender to my bath or sleeping mask. You can even add a few drops to a small spray bottle of water for a refreshing room/pillow mist. Rose is another very calming scent. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lylysa

(0) Hearts

You can create your own for a personalized/custom scent!!!

-1.5 oz. distilled water

-1.5 oz. high proof alcohol (not rubbing alcohol, but more like vodka, if you don't want to use alcohol, just use 3 oz. total of distilled water, the alcohol just helps it linger a bit longer)

-3 or 4 oz. spray bottle

-20-40 drops of essential oils of your choice (alter it by how strong the fragrance is from the oil you're using or how strong you want everything all together)

Mix in the water and alcohol, or using the water directly, add in drops/combinations of oils with a dropper, shake well to blend and mix, mist into the room/area. Shake it up every time before you mist.

You can use everything from ylang ylang, jasmine, spearmint, eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, lavender, vanilla, sage, lemon, lime, orange, rose, clove....you name it! Health food stores normally have a good variety of essential oils, these can also be mixed with carrier oils like grape seed, jojoba, avocado, hazelnut, almond, and apricot to make your own conditioning body oil or massage oil!

I'm a fan of the epsom salt mixes in the Aromatherapy line!

beautylovingirl

I don't actually know of any but if someone has some suggestions I could use some right now:smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • crayzeeRN
    • beautylovingirl