nebel

An Invitation for NYC and NJ BTers

My Dear BBFFS, 

As some of you may know, my husband is a choir conductor and composer, and I am a soprano.  Our fully-professional group will be performing two concerts in NJ and NYC this weekend.  One in Princeton tomorrow evening, and one on the upper east side on Sunday afternoon.  We have worked really, really hard and the group sounds AMAZING.  We will be performing all types of music, some unaccompanied, some for piano-four hands! 

If anyone is in the area, free, and interested, I would love to invite you to join us for free.  Please send me a private message with your information and I will put you on the comp list!

I would love for some of you to join us for one of these two concerts.

xoxox,
Lauren

swfupload_671829807072644655.jpg

qmgirl

Re: An Invitation for NYC and NJ BTers

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry I didn't see this until now. :smileysad: I hope your NJ and NYC concerts went well. Please inform us when your next concert will be and I will make an effort to make it! :smileyhappy:

nebel

Friends, 

Thank you so much for your warm wishes!! Our concert tonight in Princeton was AMAZING.  The offer for free tickets for Sunday's performance in NYC still stands if anyone finds themselves free and on the upper east side.  Just send me a private message with your name and I will put you on the comp list!

All of your thoughts from ALL OVER THE WORLD make my heart smile.

xoxox
L

wingatprsct

So glad everything went well!  Hope tomorrow is as equally successful.  Wishing you all the best!

poshified

Sending Good Luck wishes your way from Ohio, Nebel! Have a great time and weekend! <3

wingatprsct

I wish I was close by.  I'd love to come, but Arkansas is just a little too far away.  I'm so excited for you and your husband.  I know it required a lot or planning, practice, and collaboration to prepare for this concert.  I wish you all the best!  I know it will be a great performance.  Break a leg (not literally, of course)!  :smileyhappy:

kenny

Wow, I would love to, I do often visit family there, but right now I'm stuck in Canada :smileysad:

Titian06

Best wishes on your two shows, nebel!  Nothing like buying all that lovely, colorful make-up for a B&W photo (snicker, snicker).

Is the piece of jewelry at your collar bone the piercing you had done?  (You called it something, but I don't remember what.) 

nebel

(0) Hearts

Hi Titian!!!  That lovely lady in the photo is not me, but actually a very dear friend of mine named Holly who is an absolutely incredible pianist!! People ask us all the time if we are sisters though :smileyhappy:  And you are SO right about BW photos and makeup!

The piercing is called a microdermal or just a dermal, and it is MUCH smaller than Holly's necklace!  It is just the size of a regular earring stud, and not very noticible unless someone is really paying attention.  I will take a picture someday where one can actually see it!

Thank you for your well wishes!

CzaCee

Oh wow! I wish I could come and support you, nebel. But Philippines is a tad too far from New Jersey and New York. So I'll just cheer for you from where I am.

Best of luck!! :smileyhappy:

melde

That is so neat! Congratulations and I hope you have a blast!

Corrina777

I wish I could go- it's too bad the Sunday show is as early as it is.  I would absolutely take the train down to NYC, but I have choir on Sunday until after 12 (and my choir is 40 minutes in the other direction).  Thank you so much for the offer, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

nebel

(0) Hearts

You guys are all too sweet! Thank you for the well-wishes! of COURSE I wanted to invite my BBFFS!  I invited my fab artist from the MUFE boutique at Sephora too :smileyhappy:  I hope she can make it!! 

DTalksAll

Aw, I'd love to go to the Princeton one, but I'll be in NYC tomorrow and have guests coming Sat-Sun :smileysad: 

PoesRevy

I hope that you have an amazing time this weekend :heart:

Your invite is very sweet for Beauties that are in the area :smileyhappy:

rikkie

That's so exciting! I wish I was in that area, it's just a bit too far to drive from California. :smileytongue: Good luck with the shows! (not that you will need it though, right??)

Kiki1517

How fun! Hope you have a great weekend :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • poshified