annonymous1

Amazed!

I am so happy, okay well as we know we all love free things, this morning i decided on splurging for the lancome dreamtone dark spot corrector, so i went to buy it from sephora and thought i should look around and see if maybe macys or 

nordstrom has it cheaper, well they didnt but they had amazing GWP's, 

Macys has a full size lipstick, full size bronzer, and a full sized eyeliner with $25.00 of lancome.

Nordstrom has two diff sets depending on what you like for colors, 

09-27-13-placement-02-cid081213508-lancome-gift-7-adam-16fdacb3-f5f7-493e-a07e-a23601378f4a-fil-file.jpg

its for $35.00 of lancome merch, but it is an AMAZING DEAL, i calculated the value around 70, 80 bucks including the bag, which looks big.

the promo for the grey one is COOL

promo for purple is WARM

i thought i should share this with you guys :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Re: Amazed!

(0) Hearts

I love these kits. Granted, gift season drove me a bit nuts when I worked for both those companies, but its a good try out for items and that purple shadow set is gorgeous- I have the full size one we sell on Sephora.com and its a great palette that I think everyone would look amazing in! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
aparrish

If you really want to get sucked into department store GWPs, go to gwpaddict dot com and sign up for email updates. Talk about addictive! 

I'm new to Lancôme and really want to try one of their cleansers, but need to spend another $9.50+ to get the gift. Any suggestions?

Kimmie2013

Thanks for sharing gwpaddict.com.  I just visited their site and found a new online shopping site, Von Maur.  I went ahead and placed an order for my very first Clinique products because I only have to spend $25 to get the great gwp package.  And, free shipping via FedEx!  Thanks again @aparrish

girlystuff63

Lancôme has been giving away the same basic freebies for my entire life and probably before. I have like 10 bottles of the eye makeup remover and a couple dozen eye shadow sets.  handfuls of mascara and my medicine cabinet is lined with the jars of their repair cream. The only thing that changes is the bag. The department stores always have them and they always cycle back around. Sometimes they used to throw in a juicy tube lip gloss. Those were the best.  Their stuff is awesome and I still use the shadows and blushes years later. 

So, don't fret that you will miss out. I promise it will come back. :-). 

kimchikween

The eye makeup remover is amazing - don't forget to shake the bottle! :smileywink:

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

I *hate* when I do that; not only did I waste a cotton pad, but I worry that the makeup remover will stop working.

shinybananas

I just got this with my order! Opted for the cool set. The shadows and mascara are great. 

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

i've been dying to try Lancome for sometime now, so i guess this is like a good introductory set

LadyInWhite

Younkers has one too right now; choice of two bags with a full sized lipstick, trio of deluxe skin care samples, a lash primer, and a mascara.  Too many GWPs!

sephoralovex

Macy's and other department stores have the best GWP. Yeah you're going to have to spend a certain amount but usually it's under $35. Wait until the holidays... I know Macy's is going to have a lot!

annonymous1

[ Edited ]

i truthfully don't know, i saw an option where you can buy the stuff, add the promo and do in store pickup? so they probably do have them in store i'm sure...i mean i love the Cool one, i wanted to order online just in case the store didnt have that one

poshified

The bag is really nice! I picked up the warm set, because those eyeshadows pretty much called out to me :smileyhappy:

drrragon

.....and just like that, now I HAVE to get this all of a sudden! :smileyvery-happy:

poshified

That wasn't too hard! :smileywink: Enjoy all the Lancome goodies, gal!!

drrragon

you've got the magic enabling touch! :smileyhappy:

poshified

You, as well! Bite's Pepper somehow ended up on my loves list :smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

You are so funny!

jaimelove

do you know if these are online only, or available in store as well?

aparrish

(0) Hearts

I have seen the Nordstrom one in store.

poshified

They're available in stores as well, but I'd check availabilities as stores tend to get limited stock :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 31 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • annonymous1
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • poshified
    • beautylovingirl
    • LadyInWhite
    • jaimelove
    • NotCrocker
    • aparrish
    • kimchikween
    • shinybananas
    • girlystuff63
    • Kimmie2013
Photos1
  • 09-27-13-placement-02-cid081213508-lancome-gift-7-adam-16fdacb3-f5f7-493e-a07e-a23601378f4a-fil-file.jpg