tashalicious

Am I The Only One Who Prefers To Put On Makeup At The Bathroom Mirror?

I love vanities i think they are so cute, some of you have some great ones, but for me my bathroom mirror and sink is my makeup vanity, lol  anybody else?

Meg82

Re: Am I The Only One Who Prefers To Put On Makeup At The Bathroom Mirror?

I like the bathroom mirror because it has a little lip that I can anchor my elbow on and I have a tremor so that anchoring is very important.

madam31

i love putting my make up on in the bathroom mirror..esp with the bright lights. i put myself up on the counter lol ... best way to do it and to see everything I'm applying on my face :smileyhappy:

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

yes it only works if you have a counter top, if you have one of those pedestal  sinks you're better off buying a vanity.

iamaprettylady

I'm working on turning a corner of the master bedroom into a little vanity/office/meditation station, a "me-happy place" if you will. I have an Ikea Alex 6-drawer that I like because the drawers are shallow and I can pull them out and see everything, so I put my makeup in there, and next to it is a small desk with tall lights on either side and a mirror (actually not yet but soon). I'll post here when it's all set up. I like having a place to sit, and usually I'm running back and forth to select different makeup things.

sephoramusthave

I've kinda made the upstairs living room into a little makeup station. I have a 2 sided makeup mirror on the coffee table, my makeup organizer next to that, my brushes next to that, and I get to sit and do my face in front of the TV.

sowazupb