chupi

All the single ladies!

Any other single women on here? Planning on kissing someone at midnight? My favorite part of going on a first date is doing my make-up.

CaitlinBrunson

Re: All the single ladies!

Going over to a friends and snacking sounds GREAT! Lets be honest, the best thing about new Years is the getting ready part…. If I had it my way I'd doll up, take pictures, and then get in footy pajamas and relax! 

anaa

Spending the evening with your good friend and hopefully a bottle of champagne sounds like a great idea!  Here's to a better 2014!

Heatoyos1

I'm sorry to hear that, DesertRose. Hope you end up getting out and spending a laid-back evening with good friends and good drinks!

kssweetheart

Yeah, I'm leaning towards friends, drinks and food. Hope you're not driving though. Maybe someone else can do the driving for you. Be well sweet DesertRose.

ilovetopurplefy

I'm sick so I'm staying in :/ My mom put meatsauce on my pasta yesterday that was sitting in the fridge since she made it a week and a half before I came home for break . I came home about 2 weeks ago. She said since it didn't have mold it was still good. To me it smelled quite funny. To her it smelled okay. I woke up this morning with food poisoning now because it was the only thing that I ate that was not freshly made in the last 3 days. Plus I'm on my period as well so I've been either in bed or in the bathroom all day today :smileysad:  I just feel really disgusting on the inside.

I never go out anyway on NYE so yep.

kssweetheart

This stinks!! We don't go more than 2-3 days. Some things can stay a bit longer. From now on you'll have to trust your sniffer and your buds (taste buds) Then Aunt Flow comes to visit, adding insult to injury!

Hope you're feeling better soon. Sleep will do you good.

Take care. :smileyhappy:

chupi

Oh no! I hope you feel better. Definitely tell you mom to Google "How long to keep leftovers". I agree with the ladies that say three to four days. Always go with your smell and taste buds!

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]

Feel better, hon, and don't listen to your mom anymore regarding if food is still good or not.

I normally don't eat leftovers past three days. 

makeupmaven

Yep, agreed 3-4 days is acceptable for meatsauce + pasta. When in doubt, toss it out!

veronika23

Oh poor you!  Hope you feel better soon!  :smileyhappy:

CaitlinBrunson

I just broke it off with my guy last night. Maybe it was bad form to do night before NYE but boy went stage 10 scary creep on me and my physical safety is much more important than making sure I have a kiss at midnight. I'm just dressing up and going to a pub crawl with a bunch of my friends. We'll all prob just kiss each other on the cheek. 

anaa

(0) Hearts

Congratulations and have a great night and a better 2014.

Heatoyos1

Better to get out earlier than later. 

Have fun getting dolled up, pub crawling and kissing girls! ;P

veronika23

There is no bad form... If you feel you are/could be in danger it's best to break it off.  All the best and fun in the pub crawl and stay close to your friends! :smileyhappy:

CaitlinBrunson

Thanks love! Yeah, I am glad because I def dodged a bullet! I feel bad for the kid but hopefully hell move on and get some help. I'm def excited about the drama- free pub crawl!  

Lol @ Heatoyos1 Lol my friend group is a mixture of genders. We've all been friends since preschool and they're all like my siblings. I am def glad I ended things sooner rather than later before I invested more feelings. Also super happy I can enter 2014 the right way - being surrounded with the people that love me and drama free! 

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Great outlook!  I'm sure 2014 will be a rocking year for you! 

mlmac

I'm technically single?

My recent (ex)boyfriend picked me up from the airport last night and asked me to a party at a mutual friend's house.  And we'll go.  And we'll kiss.  And I'll pout about it for ages. 

MysticalAngel

Also single. Not planning to go out tonight, so I will also be lounging around in my PJs makeup free. Bought a bunch of hors d'oeuvres over the weekend and a bottle of wine. I'll be celebrating in style! :smileyvery-happy: XD

veronika23

Yay for the lounging around in your pj's! :smileyvery-happy:

gtichick

I had a party this weekend and made food for about 5x the people that came, so I have a fridge full of party food leftovers I will be making good use of. Also a bottle of baileys and peppermint stick ice cream that will be turned into milkshakes, LOL. If you don't see me post the next few days I probably had a heart attack from clogging my arteries with garbage.

misscg

I'm not single but I will be alone tonight -_- hubby has to work so Ill plant a kiss on my 2 month old prince tonight, lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 138 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • chupi
    • anaa
    • misscg
    • gtichick
    • ilovetopurplefy