IAmLadyLiterary

All My Single Ladies!

Hello my lovely single ladies!

Since there have been a number of posts about what to get your SO for v day I wanted to ask all the single ladies (I know I can't be the only one!) what you are doing for Valentines day and what you are treating yourself to?

Personally I will probably spend the evening in a hot bath with a bottle of my favourite wine and a romance novel or Cosmo magazine.  And I really want to treat myself to this beauty!  It's the Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach.  It's $38 which is a little much for me normally but I think it is the perfect treat for V day s1578046-main-hero.jpg

YouAreAlways

Re: All My Single Ladies!

Ill be at home, crying with cake. Duhh.. :smileywink:

quotidianus

Um, you'd better not be!  :heart:

Now, here are some Valentines I'm sure you're happy not to get (hope they make you laugh)!

wv1.jpgwv9.jpgwv2.jpgwv8.jpgwv3.jpgwv7.jpgwv4.jpgwv6.jpgwv5.jpg

annekevdb

Those are awesome. Lol 

sparklekai

i have 4 girlfriends that i have know almost my whole life (since i was 2) when we were 19 we were all single on valentine's day and started a tradition where we get together, order dinner and watch girly movies!  15 years later, 1 husband, 1 boyfriend, and 1 new guy who has yet to get a title :smileyhappy: have learned that we hold true to our traditions!!!  it will be girls night again this year!

midnightangel

I'll be sending texts and mailing gorgeous cards to my friends. :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

I will probably kiss my crush :smileytongue:

kellsmuneoka

Nicolas-Cage.jpg

tumblr_mhxh81Sfo11rzfcupo1_500_large.pngValentince-card-tumblr_13.png

I could care less about valentines day, but these cards make me break out my ugly horse laugh because they make my day holy goodness. 

urbandecaybabe

(0) Hearts

Ooooh, alcohol. I keep forgetting I'm legal now. Valentine's is a Friday this year. Alcohol. That sounds like a plan. :smileyvery-happy:

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

lol me too, it's my first year being legal.  Although NYE kind of turned me off a bit tbh :smileytongue:

quotidianus

I think I will be going out with a group of singles to cause havoc and then do some karaoke.  My current city finally has an actual karaoke place, so we're planning on getting a room for the evening and belting out some ridiculousness.

My first post-relationship Valentine's Day, and it will likely be the best in recent memory.

MikuNerd65

oh, I have no idea...a month away is pretty far..(my schedule is somehow on weekly basis, I've noticed that...-_-) God, I don't even remember a time when I was with someone it's been too long (a year.) I'll probably just snuggle with Buddy and spoil him and probably sing to him, since i've been DIEING too lately! (but I ain't going to do it if his owner is around.)

The songs I want to sing to Buddy:

• Adore you - Miley Cyrus

"When you say you love me

Know I love you more
And when you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy, I adore you, I adore you"

• Unconditionally - Katy Perry

"Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally"

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

I absolutely love Unconditionally, I also love Jessie J, her songs sing to my soul.

punctuationgeek

As a single girl who likes to look at the fellas, I'll be at the gym watching buff guys lift weights. Happy Valentine's Day to me!

IAmLadyLiterary

Oooohhhh best idea ever!  I might go do that, be one of those girls in half makeup at the gym lightly running on the treadmill looking hot :smileywink:

DesertRose0706

[ Edited ]

this will be my first Vday single in 10 years, so i'm still trying to figure out exactly what i want to do... i dont think I have any single friends left so I will probably spend the evening with my cats, which isn't too bad :smileyhappy:.

I am definitely buying myself the new Roses de Chloe fragrance during the 3x point promo, so I should have it in time to wear on Vday to impress my cats lol

NahiNahi

That's a good idea, when is this promo? I want that perfume too and I think I just HAVE to get the biggest size since it's limited edition. Best value and all that...

IAmLadyLiterary

Hey no shame in being a lovely cat lady!  

I wish I wasn't allergic to 99% of perfume or else I would treat myself to a new perfume!   

Hey you have to be considerate of the cats too!

Plantgarden

Perhaps make an appointment for a make over!   

Facial at Sephora if it is still available,...or one of the counters at a department store.   Get a few samples,... Stop by the Godiva store,..and strut your gorgeous self down the mall!  

Who needs a man?  We have BOB!  :smileywink:

IAmLadyLiterary

I am loling so hard right now!  I may need to get a BOB.  And for me it's all about the Bernard Callibet, so yummy!  

Plantgarden

(0) Hearts

SIGN.      ME.      UP. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 73 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • nikki
    • ilovetopurplefy