Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

After a long absence

I am posting this in the off topic so as not to make a huge deal about it. I have been away for a few months. Which I am sure some of my BT friends have noticed. I was in the hospital due to some things that just really knocked my on my butt. As most everyone knows about the house flooding,and my company being bought out, I got a phone call while my babies were on vacation and my youngest had fallen off a cliff. He is fine, but the stress just got to me and i ended up in a really really bad place. So i took the proactive measure to get myself the help that i needed to get back on track. Thankfully my company has a great program and they helped me and made sure that my job was waiting for me. So i am back, if the BT community will have me!

XOXO

Re: After a long absence

glad you are back, stay well

true

Welcome back! Though I'm sorry you went through/are going through so much, I'd just like to say Kudos for taking time to get the help you needed to take care of you (and thus those around you) ❤️

thank you! 🙂

So happy to have you back!!!!

aww! Thank you!

Hey Traci,

I'm really happy to see you back and am so very sorry for all you've been through this past month+

You're a sweet person for organizing the first Around the World match up, especially knowing that you were going through some major flooding!

You are awesome.

Hopefully your baby is doing fine and your health is improving by the day.

Its a long road, but you've got your family there & people who care here that are sending you positive thoughts.

Good luck with everything!

Take care.

Everything is just as it should be. 🙂 Baby is better. Just a whole lot more of a hoodlum then he was cause he is spoiled ortten after being babied lol

Welcome back Traci - glad to see you around again!

So glad you're feeling better. Be well. xo

Hope you are feeling better now! And WB 🙂

WB! You were missed. 🙂

awww! Thank you! It was alot at once, and i fell way back off where I should have been. Which isn't cool with there are kids involved now. So i knew what i needed to do. On the upside, I came back to my house being finished! lol

None of us are superwoman. Knowing when you need help and getting it? Thats about as close as we mortals can come. So kudos to you. Must be nice to have the house finished! 

Welcome back. I'm so sorry all of this happened 😞 I'm glad everything is getting better.  We're all here for support! Xo 😉

Thank you!

Thanks yall!  That means a lot.  I'm off workn until Monday then I go back. The next few days will be spent catching up on here lol

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Sorry all that has happened to you, I'm glad you are doing better!

Welcome back! I'm so happy to hear you're doing better and that you were able to get help when you needed it! Now let's hope you have lots of good things coming your way after all that you've been through!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 45 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • upload_682512634827212929.gif
testing