DesertRose0706

African Red Tea See The Difference Serum

I posted this under a different category a few days ago, but I didn't get any feedback so I thought I would post it again:smileyhappy:

Has anyone tried the African Red Tea See The Difference Serum? I was reading reviews on it and a lot of people say they see great results pretty quickly and like it better than the Truth Serum. I have been using the Truth Serum for almost 2 months but haven't really noticed a difference in my skin, and thought this may be a better option for me. I want to treat fine lines and prevent more fine lines and other small signs of aging. Would you recommend this product?

rikkie

Re: African Red Tea See The Difference Serum

(0) Hearts

I haven't used it, but I'm kind of thinking about it after seeing you mentioning it. I hope someone will have some solid feedback, have you gone to a Sephora store and gotten a sample of it? It might just be worth trying it out for a few days to see how your skin reacts to it, or even doing half your face with the Truth Serum and half with the See the Difference and being able to compare the results?

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • rikkie
    • DesertRose0706