Admit it.

bananachoox3

Admit it.

You have your collection of makeup and whenever I look into my collection one thing stands out. If someone were to walk into my room and look into my collection first thing that they will think is "does this girl really need this many blushes?" The answer to that is yes. LOL, I have days when I'm feeling flirty and days when I'm just chilling. Admit it if you're like this and have a collection of your own. What does your collection say about you? Are you a blush additive like me? Or are you more of a mascara additive? 

beautytester

Re: Admit it.

[ Edited ]

I can reason myself out of most things, except for lip products and perfumes. Your lips should always be protected/moisturized, so of course you need tinted lip balms or gloss in every drawer in your house/office/car and every pocket of every pants/jackets in your closet.....along with a backup stash in the linen closet. =X

As for perfumes, cute packaging + clean/fresh scent gets me every time. T.T

bananachoox3

ahaha must have lip products everywhere. Today I found my turkish delight lip gloss in my purse, I don't even remember putting it there. 

beautytester

Yeah, no matter how careful, every year I'd end up washing/ruining at least 1 barely used lip balm or discover a lipgloss in my coat pocket when I unpack my winter clothe in the fall.

Fabz

I am a palette hoe... *blush*

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

LOL

Girl I'm with you. For some reason, I like collecting palettes. Even if I already have some of the colors. I'm a sucker for cute packaging. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • ashhay
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • janinebt