bananachoox3

Admit it.

You have your collection of makeup and whenever I look into my collection one thing stands out. If someone were to walk into my room and look into my collection first thing that they will think is "does this girl really need this many blushes?" The answer to that is yes. LOL, I have days when I'm feeling flirty and days when I'm just chilling. Admit it if you're like this and have a collection of your own. What does your collection say about you? Are you a blush additive like me? Or are you more of a mascara additive? 

lovelyred139

Re: Admit it.

(0) Hearts

Looking at my stash, a few things are pretty obvious:
I love lip color
Berries and wines are my favorite shades for lip and cheek
I'm a brand loyalist (sooo much Tarte!)
I prefer formulas that can be applied and blended by hand -- the only powder in the bunch is a setting powder

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh my god. I'm joining the no-buy for skincare. Make up is not a problem but I decided to take inventory of my skincare collection, it include deluxe sample/half size products. The number of different products are:

Cleanser - 10

Scrubs - 4

Make up remover - 3

Masks/peels - 14

Toner/facial spray - 9

serum - 9

moisturizer/oil/eye cream- 27

That's not including ~5 duplicate items, not counting sample packes (~30) and almost empty items. Erm, I guess that means I'm officially a skincare addict?

But but but, at least I only have 82 make up items all together (eyes, lips, face, palette, perfumes)...o.o

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I have many, many lip glosses/ products and mascaras.  I love trying to find that one perfect mascara that will make my eye lashes look amazing...

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

I have one of each oil practically, but they all have their uses... >.>

katie1724

(0) Hearts

I am a blush addict -- I think I have more than 100. It's embarrassing...same thing with lipstick (I would guess I have around 100 or so). I need to downsize!

MaritzaNicole

(0) Hearts

Lipstick and eyeshadow are my guilty pleasures!!

ashhay

I have a large collection but it works for me. I think the largest is my lip collection. I have about 15 different lipsticks in shades pink (largest proportion, nudes ( browns, peach, metallic creams), and three reds ( barely red, orange red, and true red). 20 lip glosses in mostly nudes, one orange, one plum, one purple, one brown red, one sheer true red, some pinks, and metallics. I own six blushes . Three are cream, one is a gel the other two are mineral blushes. I own 3 cream foundations, 3 liquid foundations, a bb cream. I have about 50 different eyeshadows half are bare minerals palettes and the rest are bare minerals and occ loose shadows. I will spend money (within reason) on quality products for more skin if I know the product delivers.

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I love nudes and netural color for my lips, but I also like pinks too. I have so many lip products, its crazy. I have all of the baby lips that ever came out. 

dianabt

Nail Polish. I had to re-organize my makeup and collection and sadly I counted over 100 bottles of polish. I'm not going to give the exact number because it entirely makes me a lunatic LOL.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

LOL 

When I told my friend I had over 4 bags of nail polishes, she thought I was crazy. You're not alonee.

janinebt

I'm pretty sure a good 85% of my friends would agree with this! I have a huge makeup collection, BUT I've gotten so much better about tossing old products and giving away things that I don't think I'll be using.

The only thing I tend to hoard are red lipsticks, eyeliners, and blush.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
livemakeup14

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I have tons of lip products! My collection of lipglosses and lipsticks is huge!

-Sisi

SiameseLouise

I just love makeup, any and all makeup, period! However, if I were forced to choose just one product, I'd choose bronzer. A little sweep always makes me look (and feel) better instantly. Right now I'm particularly loving Bare Minerals' Warmth, even though it's kind of messy and not very portable, and the bronzer in the IT Cosmetics' Live, Love, Light Vitality Face Disc, which is 98% matte. It has just the barest hint of glimmer--flattering yet not in a disco sort of way. I'm also a major-league brush junkie--mine have their own (large) storage box. I've really come to love those with taklon bristles. Some of my favorites are IT Cosmetics' HUGE powder brush, which lives in its own storage tube, and their fan-shaped bronzer brush. Of course, like everybody else out there, I have a complete set of Ecotools as well!

themakeupaddict

OH MY!  That is quite the question, and perhaps the best answer is to just take a picture of my beauty bar/personal store!!  My collection is probably heaviest in the color aspect and within that, glosses and eyeshadows specifically.  BUT, am I the only one who has several different foundation and powder formulas/colors also used dependent on the day's mood and feel??  I know it may sound crazy, but I swear by it...pale or glowy, oilier days than others, (weather, diet, hydration, etc influenced), being able to choose from the bare face stage all the way to coordinating colors to mood and outfit, it's nice to have a completely custom day, every day :smileyhappy:  Yep, I admit it.  I'm a beauty addict.

....Never plan to change!! :smileyhappy:

drrragon

nope, not crazy (unless I am too).  I guess I have makeup ADD...i have cream foundations, liquids, mineral powders, pressed powders and i like to choose based on the type of finish i need, amt of coverage, whether the air is dry/humid, etc.  a girl can never have enough options! :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Yup, I use different face make up formula depending on how shiny/matte the rest of my make up are and how I feel. But since I don't use them often, I mostly sustain myself on deluxe samples (1 Naked, 1 Clinique, 2 of Benefit Hello Flawless, 1 MUFE profinish, 2 BM powder). If they are free, they don't count, right? So my box of 50+ skincare deluze/packet samples don't count as addiction, right? o.O

Graceann

I would have to say i am a Mascara addict.... i right now have 5 mascaras and two i havent opened yet!

kimmi1115

Although my polish collection isn't as big as some of the users on Instagram, I'm afraid some of my Facebook friends would judge my collection if I posted pictures of it lol.  I have a decent sized stash, but I would like to think I'm a pretty good polish shopper, especially when it comes to finding sales and using coupons.  

Some bottles were gifts, too....

kingsgirl

Palettes and blushes and lip glosses, oh my!!!  I have enough product to last me 6 lifetimes but I always seem to keep finding more stuff that I can't possibly live without.  I have a storage container unit in our spare bedroom (my 'beauty room) that is literally 6 feet high and IT IS FULL!!!  I have a problem **drops head in shame**......

helpful

Shadow and Lip Gloss addict here! Single shadows and palettes, out of control in a good way! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • ashhay
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • janinebt