Nicrohr

($20 off Code) Nutrition and Healthy Eating - "Box" deliveries and tasting boxes!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

So this is only tangentially related to beauty, in that nutrition is great for your looks :smileywink:!  Also, all the talk about beauty subscription boxes reminds me of how excited I have been to try some other types of "boxes" lately.

Do you have other food boxes you get, and like (or don't like)? We used to get Foodzie but then it was bought out by Joyus? We like our new Fancy [that's the brand name] food box monthly subscription, but nothing was as good as gourmet small batch Foodzie - was so sad when it went away! We also do cheapie food box Goodies (ew walmart brand tho and not gourmet stuff), LovewithFood and a few others.

Our latest and greatest try is 'Hello Fresh' -- they {seem to) deliver all the ingredients in perfect proportions (and portions) for several fresh, natural dinners in one box.  I'll let you know once ours comes this week how we like it.  They include everything from the chicken breasts, to the spices, to the veggies and rice.  I think this might help us eat fresher, simpler, and easier on work weeknights? maybe!

Anyway, I know how we all love discount codes and I have a $20 off code for anyone who wants to try it -- and let me know what you think.  The $20 Off code is: ZRQFWM, and I checked it's good for multi-use.

swfupload_7794132593365653820.png

jellybean917

Re: ($20 off Code) Nutrition and Healthy Eating - "Box" deliveries and tasting boxes!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

What box is shown here? I see gluten-free foods that this glutard right here is interested in :smileyhappy:

carolang

Re: ($20 off Code) Nutrition and Healthy Eating - "Box" deliveries and tasting boxes!

(0) Hearts

I get Blue Apron boxes! 3 dinners for 2, 4, or 6 people. $10/person/meal.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • carolang
    • jellybean917
    • Nicrohr
Photos1
  • swfupload_7794132593365653820.png