killahbabe

$20 Dealtopia

Just with the $10 Black Friday Dealtopia items it seems that Sephora is being intentionally vague about the $20 deals today. A Sephora rep for their Facebook page said that the $20 deals would go live "first thing" on Saturday. I've been on the site since 11:45pm and now at 12:25am EST there is still nothing. Sephora's Facebook page has been lighting up with inquiries about what's going on, but now there's just radiosilence on Sephora's end. I'm really growing annoyed with the purposeful misdirection and I really don't think I'll bother re-qualifying for Rouge next year. Really disappointed =/

killahbabe

Re: $20 Dealtopia

Funny how Sephora doesn't bother to tell it's customers when the actual sales are for "competitive" reasons when all they're doing is isolating their customers who are now looking to the competition when they otherwise would've been loyal. I've had enough with the games and the misdirection. If a company can't bother to tell it's patrons when we can purchase their items then I'm not going to waste my time by waiting for it. And I know a lot of other VIBs and Rouges feel the same. Making loyal customers jump through hoops to make a purchase is bad business and disrespectful of our time.

lilyyy

BIs get $15 for spending $0 to $349 dollars.

VIBs get $20 for spending $350.

Rouge gets $20 for spending $1000.

Once again, there is NO point to keeping only one Sephora account. It's much better to use more than one or use your mom's account because there are no rewards for loyalty.

biancardi

(0) Hearts

It really does suck, doesn't it?  Oh well, at least there is free shipping, although it sounds like Rouge members are getting banned for too many orders.

shapeshifter

Arg, why didnt I think of using 2 accounts? I would have double coupons coming to me! Not to mention more single use code promos. Done!

ladymeag