killahbabe

$20 Dealtopia

Just with the $10 Black Friday Dealtopia items it seems that Sephora is being intentionally vague about the $20 deals today. A Sephora rep for their Facebook page said that the $20 deals would go live "first thing" on Saturday. I've been on the site since 11:45pm and now at 12:25am EST there is still nothing. Sephora's Facebook page has been lighting up with inquiries about what's going on, but now there's just radiosilence on Sephora's end. I'm really growing annoyed with the purposeful misdirection and I really don't think I'll bother re-qualifying for Rouge next year. Really disappointed =/

DrProducts

Re: $20 Dealtopia

(0) Hearts

Indeed. I didn't even get any emails for promotions, which I think is stooopid. Will CyberMonday really do anything, or should I just pull the trigger on my order before one item (in particular) runs out. As a Rouge, I feel I've gotten little in the way of benefits--you would think they want us to shop, eh?

killahbabe

I doubt they'll have much of anything going on for Cyber Monday. After waiting up last night for nothing I definitely wont be holding my breath on Monday. :smileysad:

LCResz

As many others have noted, I went to both my local stand-alone and iJCP Sephoras and yup, their "$20 and under" deals are exactly what is listed in the $25 and under Gift section online. One cast member tried to get me excited about the Stila palettes but I told her I had seen that online for the 

last week and I jut wanted to browse. She seemed crest fallen, I didn't mean to come across as a snob but I was genuinely unimpressed with the selection :smileysad:

killahbabe

Definitely not snobby. It might be exciting for people who didn't know it was on sale prior to Black Friday. The people that have already seen it were expecting different and new deals (mainly because Sephora said they'd be different and new) kind of makes us disappointed. I'm honestly glad I didn't waste my time trekking to a Sephora today. I went out yesterday and their $10 deals were awful... I was glad I got the art of shaving kit and the mufe pencils online because they never even go them at my store.

serioustree

i am at the Sephora in the mall of America, only stila palettes and old sale items at the "$20 and under" section...

iknowitstoday

(0) Hearts

I asked at the store and the ONLY $20 super awesome thing was a stila pallet

Fabi28

Since Rouge hasn't had a good roll out for 2013 maybe a good suggestion is to have Sephora extend our Rouge status to 12/31/2015

itscarin

lol... why would you want another year as a Rouge member?  Are you hoping to get banned from online shopping?

LuckyWinter

Thats a nice idea! Because i've heard some rumours of " 2014 being the year for rouge" and since they haven't gave us what they promised us mhmmm! :/

IttyxBittyxMe

I'm hoping that's true. I'm going to give it a year [a year for the program or since I became Rogue is the question] before I switch over to try Ulta's rewards program. Granted, I hate the Ulta store near me so it'll mostly be online purchases unfortunately.

Fabi28

I didn't purchase any $10 deals since I was more excited for the $20 specials and wanted to save my money for that :smileysad:

bcteagirl

You are not alone! :smileytongue: Perhaps they can make it up to us with a kick **bleep** boxing day. Like half price naked 3 palettes or something :smileywink:

Heatoyos1

(0) Hearts

I wish we had Boxing Day in the US. Or at least online Boxing Day. I wouldn't actually go out (like I didn't go out on Black Friday), but I would definitely shop online. :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

[ Edited ]

This is pretty disappointing. I was planning on getting some of the $20 gifts for my future sister-in-laws for Christmas. Now I'm wondering if I should just get them a couple of $10 deals left over from yesterday... :/

Plus, most people have work on Monday, so I'm hoping that the $20 deals don't roll out on "Cyber" Monday or on Monday at midnight. 

Bumblee

[ Edited ]

Looks like they just threw a couple things together and decided to call it a day. Sephora's response on FB -- this is it: http://www.sephora.com/gifts?categoryId=cat780030

Screen Shot 2013-11-30 at 12.12.03 PM.png

ChicDabbler

lol, I think Sephora just gave up on itself. I think those ppl at Tech, marketing and CS dept need to sit down together and have a long talk to make sure they are on the same page before they do anything else. -.-;

killahbabe

Have any of you seen the link that Sephora themselves posted? It's the $25 and under gifts page. There is absolutely nothing new on it. Additionally they've got $45, $40, $39, and $32 items (none of which are even discounted). What a mess.

pastelflower

Well, that's a bummer! Most of those items have been up for a while, quite a few are over $20, and the ones that are lower are at their normal prices! I was expecting special "Black Friday Weekend" discounts since it was advertised on their flyer.

I'm glad I have Flash shipping; I just ordered my mother the $10 item I wanted to get her for a stocking stuffer and called it a day.

misscg

Sephora is a mess. Wasn't there an ad they were giving out with both $10 and $20 deals? Imagine is Walmart advertised stuff and then failed to rollout the deals, smh. Sephora is appearing less and less like a major corporation, get it together.

DTalksAll

This is ridiculous! They've been advertising it all week & telling us their classic "stay tuned" 

Now they are keeping quiet about it & not answering anyone on FB. 

Shady, Shady, Shady! :smileysad: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 81 replies
  • 202 hearts
  • 45 in conversation
    • pixiedust2
    • itscarin
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • meganrad