$15 Sephora Giftcard

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else get a $15 Sephora Giftcard ( with $50 purchase) in the mail?!?

I read this quote somewhere else and thought it was hillarious...so I will post it here. 

I'm so excited I could just pee.

Thank you Sephora! *Hugs*

Re: $15 Sephora Giftcard

(0) Hearts

Hey there, can someone please help me out because I did not seem to receive my $15 gift card and I'm a beauty insider! :'( Thanks

(0) Hearts

Post your issue to customer service. Thanks

I got a $20 gift card in an e-mail. Don't know yet what I'm going to put it towards. I also have $20-someodd store credit I need to use as well.

I have seen $15 and $20 - why did some people receive a greater discount? (I got $15...)

Hi pocketvenus, 

VIB clients (who spend $350+ with Sephora in a year) did receive a $20 gift card,  while our Beauty Insider clients all received $15. I hope this helps explain it a bit more!

If you or any other users have any questions about the Holiday GIft cards please check out this Holiday Gift Card FAQ which can help. Smiley Wink 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

dianabt wrote:

Hi pocketvenus, 

VIB clients (who spend $350+ with Sephora in a year) did receive a $20 gift card,  while our Beauty Insider clients all received $15. I hope this helps explain it a bit more!

If you or any other users have any questions about the Holiday GIft cards please check out this Holiday Gift Card FAQ which can help. Smiley Wink 

Hi diana,

Thank you for answering my question and for posting the FAQ. I'm a VIB and I only received the $15 card - but I gave the FAQ number a call and they sorted that out for me very quickly.

Gremlins must have taken my mailed one but I got an emailed one a couple of days ago. Have been working all weekend so I haven't had time to spend it yet! Hard work = more money for makeup!Smiley Very Happy

I got $20! I'm excited to spend it. Smiley Happy What will you guys get?

omg idk i migth get the pequi oil to go or josie maran argan oil min version hbu?

Here's what I'm planning on getting with my "giftcard".

1. Dior Ultra Gloss in Little Red Dress. The picture really doesnt do its justice, its a glittery shiny Christmas red. Just stunning.

2. Dior Holiday Eye Palette

Yes. I did receive a $15 gift card in the mail. Thanks Sephora!!!Smiley Very Happy 

It's a $20 giftcard with $50 minimum purchase....but yes, I got it too!

wait is it $15 off or $15 added?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 11 in conversation