irenet

100 Thoughts We've All Had At Sephora: Cute article and so true.

[ Edited ]

I especially like "Why yes, I will need a basket." Thanks Sephora.

waterbaby1981

Re: 100 Thoughts We've All Had At Sephora: Cute article and so true.

(0) Hearts

100 is what always happens to me, so then I have to go back.  And it's never just the one thing in the basket.  However, if you ask my husband, number 23 is what he says he's always saying when I'm looking on the website or getting ready for the expedition. 

No, really.  Literally, that's what he says, all the time whenever the topic of Sephora comes up.  And I've shown him some of the hauls I've seen on here, so he knows my hauls are tame by comparison.

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

Just read this to the hubby!  He burst out laughing at 1, 24 and 55. This is a surprisingly accurate article! 

dahlianoir

(0) Hearts

I read this list to my boyfriend, and he thought it fitted me quite well. Ha! I love a good laugh. My swatch hand is always full of lip products, after I test some face lotions on them, oh and I happen to come out smelling like a bouquet of various fragrances. 

kalex

(0) Hearts

My favorites:

4. No, ma’am, I don’t need any help today.
5. Your bright green eyeshadow sure is daring, though.

29. No, ma’am, seriously, I actually don’t need your help, the last time I was here one of your cohorts applied eyeshadow up past my forehead.

51. Ooh, perfume! Glittering like an effervescent wall of promise!
52. MA’AM, DO NOT SPRITZ ME, SERIOUSLY DO NOT.

79. I have HOW MANY Beauty Insider points?!?

100. I totally forgot what I came here to buy.

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Number 100...that is seriously me every time I go into the store. I have started making lists before I go into the store, just so I don't forget what I actually went into the store to purchase! :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
joeanne

Funny article on Buzzfeed! I really like:

upload_467720020815893400.jpg

But my favorite was Number 1 - "Oops, I’m all out of this one specific product I use every day! Better pop into Sephora real quick."

No sentence can contain "Sephora" and "real quick"!

kbmatthews

haha! Oh, and I've totally forgotten to wash my swatch hands and walked around with all the swatches...oops!

LariTheLoud

I usually wash my hand off, but I always inevitably end up with stray sparkles that just won't come off with their makeup remover. That, and after about 45 minutes of wandering around Sephora and debating what to buy/whether I'll buy, I usually get asked with little smiles and chuckles whether I need any help or if I'm "still ok." Thanks for checking on me but I promise I'm fine, helpful SAs!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • kalex
    • waterbaby1981
    • joeanne
    • dahlianoir
    • kbmatthews
    • irenet