prettyinpa

100 Hearts party for Lashreece

Ha, I finally got to host a party!  Congratulations to Lashreece for earning 100 hearts!  You have wonderful posts and have been a big inspiration to me in keeping up my look for the Challenge of the Week.

Thanks for all your hard work!

*Breaks out confetti, tosses it around*

lovemakeup21

Re: 100 Hearts party for Lashreece

COngrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katie1724

Congrats, Lashreece -- I love your posts! :smileyvery-happy:

lashreece

Thank you all! I haven't been on in a few day so just saw this. Been a bit of a slug a bug and have been spending my free time watching old episodes of Glee with the hubby. I know I can't believe he has been watching them with me! I've really have fun on Beauty Talk with you all. It's been great getting to know you and share an addiction:smileywink:. I always smile when reading everyone's posts!
sephoramusthave

Congrats on all the hearts! 

beebrunet

Good job lashreece, 100 hearts is exciting! Keep it up :smileyhappy:

p.s. @prettyinpa-you stole my idea!!!- :smileysad:-no, just kidding! :smileyvery-happy:

prettyinpa

Sorry bee, I didn't mean to steal your idea, I am always late to the party, woke up this AM and saw lashreece's post in the Challenge section and noticed her 100 points. I really, really wanted to give a party, it is such fun! You can have the next ones!!!

beebrunet

@prettyinpa-I was just kidding! Don't worry! I probabaly wouldn't have thought of it{slow day :smileywink: So I'm gald you did it! Also because I always throw parties, and I was getting pooped! lol :smileywink:

So, i'm glad you did this!

Cheers! :smileyhappy:

officegal

Well, technically Bee stole the idea from me since I threw the first hearts party for tenngal. :smileytongue:

(But it's not an issue of ownership.)

*cuts a cake slice for lashreece* :smileyvery-happy:

daisy346

Happy 100 hearts!!!!!! We enjoy having you part of our little community. Now have a drink and celebrate....or have a big slab of cake and then take a nap, whichever sounds more appealing. :smileyvery-happy:

tenngal

Happy 100 hearts, lashreece!  You deserve 'em!

:smileyhappy:

mermadelove

Congratulations. lashreece! It's always great to see your posts!!!

*dancing in confetti*

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 29 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave