Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Youth To The People

What's everyone's thoughts on Youth to the People? I personally adore the scent and love how fresh my skin feels after!

RE: Youth To The People

I've been using their eye cream which I've enjoyed, but I probably won't repurchase it for a while because I want to try out other brands. I'm curious about the rest of their products though since it's nice to see a cruelty free and more natural brand.

Their Age Prevention Superfood Cleanser is great for sens...

Their Age Prevention Superfood Cleanser is great for sensitive and reactive skin!

I loved the mask as well. I really enjoyed the fresh scent too.

I would say it's pretty good. It's not my holy grail so I might keep searching. I haven't used it for a month yet so I might change my opinion! I recently decided I wanted to go natural and cruelty free so it's a great company for those!

I tried a deluxe sample size of the face wash and loved it! I have oily skin and a lot of cleansers strip my skin way too much of its natural oils and leaves it super dry. This doesn't and helps keep my skin healthy and glowy and helps with my breakouts. I REALLY want to try their face mask.

I got the face mask in their sample pack and I will definitely be buying the full size after I run through the mini!

Re: Youth To The People

I haven't tried it yet @jessicabb but I saw that they had a new mask out and was curious.. Spinach?

Haha, hope it doesn't make my face stay green.. but I'll be checking out for a sample next time I hit sephora store.

Re: Youth To The People

Their mask is AMAZING!! I use it at least once a week and my skin looks like it is glowing even days after.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing