Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Skin care during pregnancy, concerns and need new routine

what skincare line is safe or even products during pregnancy%3F i need a cleanser and moisterizer and a exfoliater. I have the fresh umbrain clay moisterizer and also have kate somerville face wash. please let me know if these products are safe and other suggestion????? thanks guys

Re: Skin care during pregnancy, concerns and need new routine

Congrats @babyMama2017! I'm also pregnant and have been using the nutrient moisturizer from juice beauty and the eye cream. The juice beauty line is safe for pregnancy and they have a pregnancy safe peel that you can use if you want to exfoliate.

I definitely went the gentle route since my skin has become super sensitive during pregnancy. On the bright side, it seems to have no other side effects and is pretty normal so I can get away with the bare minimum. If your skin becomes more acne prone then they have some targeted products as well but I'm not 100% sure those are pregnancy safe.

Hi babyMama2017,

Congratulations! During pregnancy, taking a gentle approach to skincare is usually best. I also recommend consulting with your doctor before starting anything new, and to make sure your current products are safe to continue to use.

I used all of my regular products during my recent pregnancy.

Fresh Seaberry Cleansing Oil

Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cleanser

ExfoliKate -Once a week.

Fresh Rose Toner (Ive since switched to yhe deep hydrating version.)

Literally any moisturiser sample I had without aloe in it. (Allergy).

Plus various serums.

My baby is alive and well.  I doubt anything you can buy at a retail establishment is going to harm your baby if you put it on your skin.  Live your life, Mama! 

Belli Skin Care was formulated specifically for use during pregnancy and into early motherhood; they have both face and body products. Available at Ulta or belliskincare dot com. 

Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy 🙂

thanks alot ! ill check belli products out!

Yes I recommend Belli too. They are rated as the safest. You can buy them on Amazon as well.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing