Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Pumpkin on face --> incredible results!

Hello beauties,

A couple months ago, I ordered a MyChelle product, and they sent me a free pumpkin facial peel with my order.  After using this peel a few times, my skin never looked better (I have combination and acne-prone skin with some acne scars).  After conducting some research online about the benefits and advantages of applying pumpkin to our face, I quickly realized that it was MyChelle's pumpkin peel that transformed my face.  I'm a bit on a budget, so I thought, "Why can't I just buy a can of pumpkin from the grocery store and apply it to my face?"  I did this and have gotten the same results, for a whole lot less money.  The pumpkin has helped clear up my complexion dramatically, so I couldn't wait to share these news with all of you!  My face is also a lot less oily.  I apply pumpkin directly from the can to my face twice a week, for about twenty minutes each time.  Try it and let me know if you see dramatic results as I have! 🙂 

download.jpg

Re: Pumpkin on face --> incredible results!

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing your experience @Daskala78. I don't have oily skin but I'll be sharing this info with my friends who do! 

Interesting! Next time I make pumpkin pie, I might save a little from the can for an impromptu facial. 😁

Lol,This post reminds me of "Grand Ma's cream" from the movie HARVEST MOON.

Too funny, @fatimamummy! Not my favourite Hallmark movie but that was clever 😉 

Oh!  I think I saw that one - Is it a Hallmark movie?  My daughter and I watch a lot of those together - it's something we've done since she was little.  🙂

@fatimamummy

Yes It's a Hallmark movie and I also watched it with my daughter @Tamara76

Interesting!  I have had great results with Drunk Elephant C Firma Serum and it contains fermented pumpkin, but have never thought about using straight pumpkin puree...

I hope you aren't trolling, because I am ON THE WAY to the grocery store.

This is for real, honey. 🙂 You can use a brush or your fingers to apply.  Keep me posted on what you think after using it!

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • download.jpg
testing