I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

Jandi

I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

My top suspect is the Glamglow but in also wondering about the Origins black clay mask. I'm thankful that this particular incident was so easily solved but would like to prevent future issues.
MakeupJunkie666

Re: I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

Omg thiss would have freaked me out!! PS I lovvvve the Little Shop of Horrors reference lol

YouAreAlways

Re: I pulled a foot long, living plant out of my bathroom drain tonight! What did this?

I cant even tell you how much I love "I was concerned it would want to be called Audrey and eat all my makeup." Like the highlight of my month I swear. 

1SultrySCENTNut

Scary....and I am a FAITHFUL GLAMGLOW BLACK user......

I live in the country, just what I need in my septic tanks...... I will be keeping my eyes open or just simply using the upstairs bathroom sink on my side.

shortstuff07

I think a little vinegar will help prevent this, as the acidity will help keep anything from growing without being too harsh on your plumbing.  (Bleach and drain-o are super harsh, and probably way too strong for what you're dealing with.)  

Also, that would kind of freak me out a little bit!  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 45 replies
  • 103 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • waterbaby1981
    • ladyace74
    • lylysa