From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Clean at Sephora

Clean at Sephora

• 54452 Members
  • 1044 Conversations
  • 195 Photos

Keeping it clean? Discover your new fave Clean at Sephora picks with the help of our beauty community.

Keeping it clean? Discover your new fave Clean at Sephora picks with the help of our beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Clean at Sephora
Hi
Hello pookies
Hello pookies
Does anyone else’s Caliray mascara dry up in a month?
I’ve been using Calirays mascara I love it ! But I feel like it finishes in like a month maybe a bit over a month ? I don’t even u ...read more
I’ve been using Calirays mascara I love it ! But I feel like it finishes in like a month maybe a bit over a month ? I don’t even use it everyday… I want to know if anyone else has this problem or maybe I’m doing something wrong …
New Reply in Clean at Sephora
Group Update: Clean at Sephora
|
Re: Group Update: Clean at Sephora
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: My favorite is Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 ...read more
My favorite is Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3
Recent images from this conversation
Best Self Tanner
The Isle of Paradise self tanning drops are my favorite self tanner by far! It’s not sticky and isn’t splotchy. It always leaves a ...read more
The Isle of Paradise self tanning drops are my favorite self tanner by far! It’s not sticky and isn’t splotchy. It always leaves a really nice glow and looks very natural. I put 1-2 drops in with my moisturizer at night and spread it all over my face, neck, and a little bit of my chest. Overall this self tanner is amazingggg and hasn’t broken me out. I definitely recommend this product to anyone🤍 Isle of Paradise Mini Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Medium @isleofparadise
shade match for new concealer
Hii!! so right now I’m using Laura Mercier’s concealer, shade 1N0. However, this concealer makes my makeup look creasing a bit. I’ ...read more
Hii!! so right now I’m using Laura Mercier’s concealer, shade 1N0. However, this concealer makes my makeup look creasing a bit. I’m mainly using concealer to hide my dark spots only. Any recommendations on brands and shade? I’m fine with any price range!!
Skin Tints
|
Re: Skin Tints
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That sounds beautiful @Pranii  I love your discription of this skincare/makeup hybrid. How long have you been using it? ...read more
That sounds beautiful @Pranii 😍😍 I love your discription of this skincare/makeup hybrid. How long have you been using it?
Hiii
|
Re: Hiii
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mahireyy Welcome to BIC! ...read more
@mahireyy Welcome to BIC!
I need something to get rid of pimples
|
Re: I need something to get rid of pimples
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @3ella I would try Differin patches and Differin gel they are now available OTC. ...read more
@3ella I would try Differin patches and Differin gel they are now available OTC.
Love sephora
I highly recommend sephoras products they are really good
I highly recommend sephoras products they are really good
Skincare
share your opinions on your favorite products
share your opinions on your favorite products
6,585 Posts