hayleysays

Facial Cleanser

Can you recommended a facial cleanser for combination skin? I have an oily t-zone and my cheeks are normal in the summer with some dry patches in the winter. I'm looking for something I can use at night to take off my make-up and also in the morning to rinse off my face before applying makeup. Thanks!

tinkerchels

Re: Facial Cleanser

(0) Hearts

Hey! 

We have the EXACT same skin problems! I used Korres White Tea Fluid Gel Cleanser. It is wonderful because it is not drying or oil-based. I have sensitive skin & when I used some cleansers, I find they bug me. This cleanser does not sting and takes off make-up whether you have already used a remover or are just using the cleanser. 

Hope this helps!!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Hayleysays,

I think that all of those recommendations are great!

I also wanted to add that you might want to try the Philosophy Purity Made Simple because, it is gentle enough to use on your eyes too.  I think that the silky texture would be good for your combination skin.

Purity Made Simple

I also would recommend the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser because you can use it on your eyes and it contains amino acids to help tone the skin.

Soy Face Cleanser

All of these products are great to remove all traces of make up and dirt!:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I recommend Origins Checks and Balances, Origins Never a Dull Moment or Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser.

ran8

[ Edited ]

For combo skin, a good cleansing oil would be The Makeup Break Up from Boscia:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P254604&categoryId=C16701  It does a good job of removing makeup but for really tight eye areas, an eye makeup remover will still be best (nobody wants a cleanser in their eye).  

Cleanser wise (non oil), my favorite is the Glacial Face Wash from Skyn Iceland:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P96615&categoryId=C18442  For a natural face wash, this is an excellent product.  Effectively cleansing without being harsh or striping onto the skin.  Gives a nice clean surface for things such as makeup application and moisturizer. 

hayleysays

Thanks. I actually use the Boscia make up break up right now. I'm almost out and was thinking of trying something else. I'll def check out the other one at the store.

chewcifer

i think the juice beauty one would work for you. i like juice beauty because they use fruit juice in their products. the cleansing milk is what it's called and their line and it's certified organic. hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • sephoramusthave
    • hayleysays
    • ran8
    • melissabt
    • tinkerchels