chrbaine
what is the best natural sunscreen?
(0) Hearts

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
tenngal
Answered

I have sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens cause a "burning" sensation on my face due to the chemical content.  I have found a wonderful sunscreen that works perfectly under makeup.  It's called Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 50 and it's 100% naturally sourced.  It is waterproof and sweat-proof and has the consistency of water so it absorbs very quickly and leaves no greasy residue.  It gives you an even, non-shiny finish and works so great under my makeup that I can't tell that I'm even wearing a sunscreen.  It is perfect for sensitive skin because it is PABA-free, fragrance-free, dye-free, oil-free and is free of irritating chemical ingredients.  It is also hypoallergenic.  You can purchase it anywhere that Neutrogena products are sold (Ulta, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.).

An excellent organic brand that does not irritate my skin because it has no harsh chemicals since it is 100% natural / organic is Juice Beauty.  Juice Beauty's sunscreens are wonderful and come in several different formulas (all with a high SPF) from very lightweight to very moisturizing.  I am going to give you the link to browse through the four different sunblocks Juice Beauty has to offer so you can choose the one that best meets your needs:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml;jsessionid=YUAIWTXRBRL5QCV0KQLQX0Q?brandId=Juice...

I hope this helps you.  :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave
Answered

Mychelle Sun Shield SPF 28

Lavanila Baby Block SPF 40

Badger Unscented SPF 30

Goddes Garden Baby SPF 30

mbjunkie
Answered
(0) Hearts

Sunology uses naturally derived ingredients, no chemicals

Question Stats