(0) Hearts

Answers: 4
Answered

Mychelle Sun Shield SPF 28

Lavanila Baby Block SPF 40

Badger Unscented SPF 30

Goddes Garden Baby SPF 30

Answered

I have sensitive skin and a lot of sunscreens cause a "burning" sensation on my face due to the chemical content.  I have found a wonderful sunscreen that works perfectly under makeup.  It's called Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 50 and it's 100% naturally sourced.  It is waterproof and sweat-proof and has the consistency of water so it absorbs very quickly and leaves no greasy residue.  It gives you an even, non-shiny finish and works so great under my makeup that I can't tell that I'm even wearing a sunscreen.  It is perfect for sensitive skin because it is PABA-free, fragrance-free, dye-free, oil-free and is free of irritating chemical ingredients.  It is also hypoallergenic.  You can purchase it anywhere that Neutrogena products are sold (Ulta, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.).

An excellent organic brand that does not irritate my skin because it has no harsh chemicals since it is 100% natural / organic is Juice Beauty.  Juice Beauty's sunscreens are wonderful and come in several different formulas (all with a high SPF) from very lightweight to very moisturizing.  I am going to give you the link to browse through the four different sunblocks Juice Beauty has to offer so you can choose the one that best meets your needs:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml;jsessionid=YUAIWTXRBRL5QCV0KQLQX0Q?brandId=Juice...

I hope this helps you.  Smiley Happy

Answered
(0) Hearts

Sunology uses naturally derived ingredients, no chemicals

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation