Answer
rosieroseg
Accepted Solution
natural cleanser for sensitive skin prone to break-outs
(0) Hearts

Looking for a cleanser that really does the job. Sensitive skin, prone to break-outs so a natural salicylic or other active ingredients that removes dirt & make-up and doesn't leave an oily residue would be great! Any recommendations? Been looking at Boscia, Jurlique, etc. and reading the reviews...none seem to stand out as clear winners. Help would be much appreciated!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
madd44
Answered

Everyone's skin is different, so what works for me, might not necessarily work for you.  I've had acne for about 6 years now, and I'm finally starting to see an improvement.  I've tried literally every drugstore brand out there, to no avail.  So I finally decided that I'd had enough!  I did a lot of research about different skin care lines and decided to go with Kate Somerville.  I've seen a big improvement!  I still have a few pimples here and there, and I always break out right before my cycle, but other than that, my face is clear!  I think the most important thing is to find a regimen that works for you.  I might use Kate Somerville, and your friend might use Philosophy, but that doesn't mean that either line will work for you.  Try to go into a Sephora store and ask for some samples before you commit to purchasing a product you're not sure of.  Best of luck :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • rosieroseg
    • oliveland
    • madd44
    • anaa
    • makeupandbrows
    • tallredamanda
    • freshfairface