Answer
annytere
is the at home facial is same effective as in parlour facial?
(0) Hearts

i used to go to the parlour for facial once a  month,but now planning to do the facial at home once a week with same procedures like cleansing,scrubbing,steaming,mask..i afraid will it be effective as parlour? or its my pshycology that spending money on parlour is always better than at home with a cheap price????plz suggest....thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

In regards to extractions, I would definitely leave those to a professionals hands. Improper use of instruments, procedure, or lack of knowledge int he know how can do more damage than good if done at home rather than in the hands of a skilled and trained professional.

But in that aspect, not all spa treatments/facials include extractions. To, Annytere, be smart about saving, point blank. If it's a simple cleanse, scrub, steam, mask, treatment, and hydrate routine you're looking for then go for making it your own. If you're wanting retinol or strong gycolic peels, or even things like extractions, go to a professional. You don't want to take a risk on your skin and end up spending more to fix a problem.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • lylysa
    • annytere