Answer
chrbaine
does anyone use the boscia black mask?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 6
tenngal
Answered

I have tried it and was not impressed enough to keep using it.  Personally I prefer to use the Brazillian Peel once a week to keep my skin bright and exfoliated.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

kalex
Answered

I have used it a few times and really wasn't impressed.  It is basically a full-face, weaker version of those Biore pore strips.  It was sort of fun to peel off, and I like that it removed any dead and flaky skin, but beyond that I didn't see any benefit to using it.

stephanie4321
Answered
(0) Hearts

I haven't tried it but like other people said I've heard it's good. I don't use mask that peel the skin, because it's bad for you skin and can cause wrinkles.

anaa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I haven't used it myself, but I did read the reviews and it's get some some really good ones - but it seems like it may be a little harsh on sensitive skin.  Not sure people with acne would be able to use it either.  I have used the Biore strips, and I do like them on occasion, but even those have pulled skin off and left little red marks for me. 

strmysony
Answered
(0) Hearts

I tried it a few times hoping it compared to Sekisho Mask White, which is supposed to be (haven't tried it) an good peel off mask. Overall I felt like it removed some dead skin and a few minor blackheads. I definitely wouldn't give up the biore strips, those are much more effective at removing blackheads.

freshfairface
Answered
(0) Hearts

Love, love, love it!! The trick is to apply it thick enough to be able to pull it off completely. I have sensitive skin and it was super nourishing. It feels like a giant Biore strip or those old Freeman masks that dried and you peeled off. It was almost retro. :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • chrbaine
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • strmysony
    • anaa
    • stephanie4321
    • freshfairface