Answer
maryalida
What is the best "natural" or "organic" eye makeup remover?

I'd like to find the best eye makeup remover from a natural/organic line. I've heard good things about Caudalie's Cleansing Water but is there anything else out there that's more effective? I want something gentle, but thorough, because my skin and eyes are very very sensitive.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 8
keelybt
Answered

Hi Maryalida.  I love Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil. It instantly removes your eye makeup with very minimal rubbing and is super gentle.

Boscia - MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

http://www.sephora.com/makeup-breakup-cool-cleansing-oil-P254604?skuId=1227891

ombre
Answered

Boscia is amazing!!! I use the Purifying Cleansing Gel to remove my eye makeup and face makeup. I first rub it all over my eyes then all over my face...wash it off and all the makeup is gone. Using it with a Clarisonic is great too. This has been the only cleanser I've used that DOES NOT burn my eyes when I rub it to remove makeup!! I love this product so much, I just recently bought another bottle.

ch1234
Answered
Jojoba oil is the best makeup remover I have found and it is one of the closet things to the natural oil produced by your skin and hair. You can get it at Whole Foods and although putting oil on your skin sounds terrible it is not the case. You can get it 100% natural and I get a bottle for $8 and it lasts for months!
deeanababy
Answered
(0) Hearts

I use korres pomegranate cleansing wipes. They remove ALL of my make-up. Korres i believe is a natural line. Origins obviously would be another natural line. Organic would be pretty difficult to find to be honest.

melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Maryalida,

I also suggest using the Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil! I use this to take off my eye and face make up. You can also just use it on your eyes by using a cotton ball with it. When its on your face emulsify it with some warm water and then rinse:smileyhappy:

Josie Maran - Argan Cleansing Oil

http://www.sephora.com/argan-cleansing-oil-P283501?skuId=1324631

<3 Melissa
MNGMakeup
Answered
(0) Hearts

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water is an absolutely amazing makeup remover. It's made up of the mineral rich hot spring water to moistuize your skin. It's organic and very gentle to your skin while still doing the job by removing the toughest waterproof products.

mhcpa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I am not sure about how Natural or Organic it is but I have very sensitive skin and eyes and I use Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser.  

projulie
Answered
(0) Hearts
I would agree with previous post, Boscia makeup breakup cleansing oil is amazing. It will remove all makeup including waterproof. What I like most about it, is that it leaves your skin feeling soft.
Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • ch1234
    • mhcpa
    • melissabt
    • ombre
    • projulie
    • maryalida
    • deeanababy