Accepted Solution
Sulfate Free Facial Cleanser
[ Edited ]

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
kssweetheart
Answered

Hi triciaann12 - I just checked out Bare Escentuals Cleansers for you, I thought they might be sulfate free and good candidates. The 3 cleansers listed here on Sephora's website are BE Purifying Facial Cleanser, BE Deep Cleansing Foam and BE Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser (The Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser is actually a water activated powder) Sephora's website says they are all sulfate free.

I checked out Bare Escentuals website and they don't mention sulfates. They all say that  they all have 'active-soil complex', goes along with the 'mineral' properties of the BE & Bare Minerals lines. All three say they "reveal brighter, smoother, younger looking skin" and that they "reduce fine lines and wrinkles and give you smaller LOOKING pores." They also have moisturizers and other treatment products, unsure if they have sulfates or not.

I haven't tried any of them yet but I've heard great things about them. My sister uses the Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser on and off and likes it. BE is a great brand overall. Hope this helps you out.:smileyhappy:

Answers: 3
lowrah
Answered
[ Edited ]

Boscia Purifying Gel,  $26 for 5 oz., is nice, and sulfate-free.

Purifying Cleansing Gel

What it is:
A sulfate-free makeup remover and cleanser, derived from amino acids, that deeply cleanses while preserving natural moisture.

What it is formulated to do:
This purifying lather gently-yet-thoroughly purifies, refines the look of pores, and leaves the skin feeling fresh and comfortable. Botanical amino acids, hydrangea leaf, green tea, and geranium offer natural complexion-protecting and perfecting benefits.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
This product is 100 percent preservative free. Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

crayzeeRN
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey Triciaann12 :smileyhappy:

Sephora's website has a TON of sulfate free facial cleansers. I was going to post some for you, but there really are far too many! :smileyhappy: Let us know if there's anything else you are particular on, which can help us recommend something more specific.

Click on "Skincare" at the top of Sephora's page and then "Cleansers". On the left bar go to "Ingredient Preferences" and click on "sulfate-free!" Hope this helps!

NYStephA
Answered
(0) Hearts

My favorite cleanser is the Airelle Exfoliating Cleanser with Glycolic and Bamboo.  It is all-natural and sulfate, paraben and fragrance free!  You can check it out on their website www.airelleskin.com .  Great Stuff!!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • Manda
    • lowrah
    • triciaann12
    • kssweetheart
    • crayzeeRN
    • NYStephA